SP MV--Anything Confirmed?

LostInAnImage

I just saw the main thread re: SP MV, and got pretty overwhelmed from the 65+ pages, from people initially discussing Drake, Rihanna, Lil' Wayne, and Tinashe collaborations, to suddenly an update that Britney is working with the smallest budget she's ever had for a MV.

Could someone please fill me in: 

1. Has anything been confirmed re: a SP remix/collaboration?

2. Has anything been confirmed...PERIOD?! Like, is SP for sure the 2nd single and are we for sure getting a MV?

Not trying to be lazy or make an unnecessary thread, but I'm studying for an exam, continue leaving Exhale for several hours at a time, and then whenever I check back in I'm so lost. :embarrassney:

Thanks in advance! :kiss:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at this point i think it's fairly reasonable to affirm slumbah part-a will be 2nd single, because it's everywhere, it does smeel as a true rumor already... also that she is recording the music video since yesterday. but no, we don't have any confirmation.

to avoid any meltdowns i would highly recomend to expect something basic as radar, 3 or make me with no promo and also no remix.

that's it

good luck to us all :verycool:

1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

Perfect, thanks...glad I didn't spend hours reading a thread to come to that conclusion :quirkney:

yeah, definitely, but, hm... i would really say that's pretty strong that SP is the next single, ok?

and i'm not one to believe blindly in rumors (because i suffered A LOT with that in the past, nowadays i dont really expect anything tbh, that way everything we got is just pure joy!)

1 minute ago, BritneyJoanne said:

at this point i think it's fairly reasonable to affirm slumbah part-a will be 2nd single, because it's everywhere, it does smeel as a true rumor already... also that she is recording the music video since yesterday. but no, we don't have any confirmation.

to avoid any meltdowns i would highly recomend to expect something basic as radar, 3 or make me with no promo and also no remix.

that's it

good luck to us all :verycool:

Thanks ;)

Although, I'd be thrilled with a MV on par with 3!

Archived