INFO About The Music Video (Director Related)

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, button said:

What's your idea then? A party in a beach bungalow? A pillowfight between queen Britney and princes Jayden and Preston in their castle bedroom? Tell me. :tiffanynod:

Party in a beach bungalow sounds amazing for Love Me down

1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

That's how slumber party should be. It's kinda dark/broody that's why it's my favorite. I think it can be good for her. It reminds me a little bit of Blur mood-wise. 

I was thinking that last night! And early morning (which she said she loved). 

There's some legal drama surrounding the video according to TMZ. Because some damn dating site was to be advertised in the video and then Britney/her team didn't want to include them. But the guy who actually made the deal doesn't really work for Britney so they (her team) say it's illegal and ****. But that guy is actually behind the Plenty of Fish and Orange Theory deals, among others. So we'll see what happens with that... TMZ says the video is happening anyway and maybe that's why the rumor says it's her smallest budget ever for a video... because she has product placement deal...

:saycheese:

Today I make a decision to never ever ever believe an insider again or what they say. Not ever, not now or not then. 

Image result for captain america gif

I solemnly swear a promise to YOU; exhale - that I will not partake in insiders.   

Never have I or will I post a thread containing the words of an insider.

Nor shall I have a meltdown because I blindly had the notion to believe some random idiot who thought they actually knew what was going on and had more information than the source itself and once again will turn out to be completely and stupidly wrong by their thoughtless and unwittingly flippant belief that they are omnipresent.

Not today exhale, not today...

Archived