Remembering the Circus Era

36 minutes ago, Fall2Pieces said:

Wow, I kind of forgot how big she was at this time. It's weird seeing it now that her careers kind of slowed down. :rude2me:

She was huge during Circus Era. It was the most successful she had been since Oops! Number one album, 2 top 3 singles, another single top 10. Super successful tour. Followed by another number one song. 

I think the new fans would appreciate Circus

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been a fan since BOMT release and honestly Circus era was my fave. Britney and I are close in age so the maturity of her music and image closely matched my life at the time. I used to peek at exhale back then and people here were the WORST. The girl came back so strong and her "FANS" on this site cut her to shreds and BEYOND. It forever left a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to exhale. I finally joined to defend Britney and remind people of the fact that she's only a human being at the end of the day, and a beautiful soul at that. 

16 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

The last time that her FLOP TEAM really invested serious money on her. 

EXACTLY

They became so damn cheap afterwards

9 minutes ago, Kisle said:

I've been a fan since BOMT release and honestly Circus era was my fave. Britney and I are close in age so the maturity of her music and image closely matched my life at the time. I used to peek at exhale back then and people here were the WORST. The girl came back so strong and her "FANS" on this site cut her to shreds and BEYOND. It forever left a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to exhale. I finally joined to defend Britney and remind people of the fact that she's only a human being at the end of the day, and a beautiful soul at that. 

YES! I'm glad I wasnt online then. I joined during FF. You can imagine how it was at that time lol

32 minutes ago, BritneyJoanne said:

god, it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

epic thread, tbh.

:rihclap:

Thanks boo :) 

2 minutes ago, SpainwithBrit said:

best era ever :crying1:

3 is a video very simple but perfect, i hope that SP will be like this. ****, simple, only she and the camera :thirsty:

3 worked so well

It also matched the song title - very minimal

5 hours ago, GetBack98 said:

which it may be difficult to get not every era has that :shameless:

Love that Mariah quote

4 hours ago, PedroJu said:

Eight years later this is still so iconic and relevant. Seriously she killed it with this era :tiffsniffle:

Its time tested. Circus era is among her top 2/top 3 eras and the best since 2007

Archived