Clumsy would be HUGE af

sexisreal

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I'm really surprised to see the Clumsy love, it's one of my least favourites. It's really not club or radio friendly imo it's like a weird gospel song with slutty lyrics, nasally vocals and a random industrial breakdown.

U just described Britney's smash hits without knowing! Im

worried if slumber party is the next single. It wont do well

21 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

U just described Britney's smash hits without knowing! Im

worried if slumber party is the next single. It wont do well

Really? Brit's recent big hits S&S TTWE IWG HIAM Womanizer have all been straightforward pop and dance pop and to me Clumsy is too... weird?

Historically they have been the **** teases like Toxic, Slave, Oops, Baby. I don't get that **** sultry vibe from Clumsy, it's really manic or something.

It performed worst of all the buzz singles from Glory. I could be completely wrong though.

The only typical Britney song that could be a single would be DYWCO I think, **** and poppy, but I just don't see a commercial smash from Britney this era, the last few years have damaged her too much, so I just think why not release the better songs for quality as opposed to hit hunting with songs that probably won't do any better anyway.

4 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Really? Brit's recent big hits S&S TTWE IWG HIAM Womanizer have all been straightforward pop and dance pop and to me Clumsy is too... weird?

Historically they have been the **** teases like Toxic, Slave, Oops, Baby. I don't get that **** sultry vibe from Clumsy, it's really manic or something.

It performed worst of all the buzz singles from Glory. I could be completely wrong though.

The only typical Britney song that could be a single would be DYWCO I think, **** and poppy, but I just don't see a commercial smash from Britney this era, the last few years have damaged her too much, so I just think why not release the better songs for quality as opposed to hit hunting with songs that probably won't do any better anyway.

Im still hoping for a smash tbh! Glory is a great album, all she needs is a sick music video. I atill feel there is a hit coming

On 21 October 2016 at 6:48 PM, RafaelSpears said:

I'm so sure only gays will buy the song. The song sounds so gay, at least for me.  :nobitch:

I ain't "gay" and this song is the **** for me.... Music is music! And ure talking about the GP not the fans... We need a smash hit... She's been out there & the whole world knows shes back, shes in shape... Hot AF and now all she meeds is a club banger and a good *** music video and this era will be the dopest

On 10/20/2016 at 2:48 PM, Ooh Ooh Baby said:

Would LOVE Clumsy and Do You Wanna Come Over as singles and keep the gems to her fanbase. I'd rather have jams for the GP to keep Britney cool and hip and not have her legend die with Make Me, Just Luv Me, and Slumber Party.

You know how many legends actually FLOP?

Her legacy is in tact and besides Janet and Madonna it's gets no bigger and better than Britney!!  

Not KP, Rihanna, Gaga, TS and certainly not the Selena's and Ariana LOL 

On 10/20/2016 at 2:51 PM, justkeepdoingit said:

nope.

"clumsy" would literally be the worst choice for a single. it's my least fav.

Exactly LOL 

1 hour ago, OCBoy1985 said:

You know how many legends actually FLOP?

Her legacy is in tact and besides Janet and Madonna it's gets no bigger and better than Britney!!  

Not KP, Rihanna, Gaga, TS and certainly not the Selena's and Ariana LOL 

Exactly LOL 

Calm down with your LOL no one is comparing Selena to Britney Spears here. What I'm saying is she continues to flop and flop into her career and is becoming only remembered for her hits a decade ago. Not her current stuff. Even when the media is talking about her in all this press they aren't talking about "Till The World Ends", "I Wanna Go" or even "Work *****", they are talking about "...Baby One More Time", "Oops!...I Did It Again", "Toxic", and maybe "Gimme More". 

I want her to have hits of those calibers for the GP to sacrifice not having "fan favorites" at singles.

Get it now sweetie?! :verycool:

Archived