im sick of team B

Femmefataleslays

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was britney's idea to scrap the MM video. it was britney who approved to release the other version. it was britney who approved to do minimal promo. it was britney who approved to release a subpar first single. it was britney who approved to to use a bad screen cap for an album cover.

if she wanted something different... she would do it differently. 

8 hours ago, Pop Sensation said:

Clearly I'm glad britney scrapped the first one. There's no need a video where she visually *** ****** by a gay dancer.I'm happy with the current one.She's shining. Y'all are the ones who has mediocre tastes. 

Then the majority of the world's population must have mediocre taste because the official video only has 38 million views and it's been out since the beginning of August... "Ooh La La" has more views.....:shameless:

9 hours ago, SomeoneYouDontKnow said:

Except make is not a "FUN" song. Its about ****** satisfaction and *** *******. She screams MAKE ME OOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOH in the song. What did u think it was about? make her oooh as making her laugh?????. Britney Spears is no COMEDIAN and she is known for her fierce&**** videos. Save the fun video for the 5th single with If Im dancing please 

tumblr_nhf7qcHEm21t0xmzoo1_400.gif

Omg, what movie is this scene from?? I remember seeing it, but I can't remember where!

Archived