They Show No Care for Fans

MikeMasi

It's really sad. Three months since Make Me, and still no single. We can't have an era like Britney Jean, or worst. I thought we would at least get three singles. One single? No way! Once again we're left in the dark, just like with the original music video for Make Me. What has happened? 

Even Tom's Diner has been passed. There's been some great music and there's no singles or videos that follow with it.

Luckily, the promo has been better, but it won't matter if we don't get any other singles. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KW. said:

In at least three instances she has released second single after 3 months. The longest gap being 6 months.

There better be a 2nd single tbh

Something needs to replace that horrid video! How can such a flawless album receive a terrible cover and music video? And now they want us to wait even longer for a second single, or possibly nothing?

Who the **** is running the show here?

Just now, MikeMasi said:

Something needs to replace that horrid video! How can such a flawless album receive a terrible cover and music video? And now they want us to wait even longer for a second single, or possibly nothing?

Who the **** is running the show here?

YAAS GURL

Drag them

Seriously? :wannadie:  I'm waiting for second single as everyone of you, but I have enjoyed everything since Billboard to Apple Music Festival, you can say its the same but you haven't seen that from Britney from a long time. 

They and she listened to fans and have created an amazing album and they gave it to us with the best title they could've choosen to describe how we feel when it's playing... 

GET A LIFE RCA, LARRY, JAMIE!

Sean and Jayden, DO SOMETHING, her label is a mess and Glory deserves 4 singles and one DVD with a pocket show.

I can't take it no more, never felt like this before. :sickofu:

17 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

^^^ I wish more people actually understood this.

Yeah, but this way Make Me had a mess video too. I'm afraid. :mj:

These threads are the reason Gimme More will forever remain one of her best songs. People can't ever get enough from her.

It does not matter that Britney completely shocked and slayed everyone by performing at the VMAS, the Billboard awards, the Iheart music festival, the Apple music festival, Jonathan Ross and done tons of interviews - that is all forgotten the second someone posts a negative thread about sales.

Now the story is there's been insufficient promo and it's suddenly comparable to BJ...sigh.

They completely show care for fans - hence the album 'glory' and the make me music video in the first place.

They are not stupid, this is their business and they know how Britney plays out in 2016s music industry. NO BODY expected the make me video to go viral or make the song big - it was just a nice simple clip of her having fun for her fans. If anything, they show no care for the gp. They are doing things for the people out there that are the reason she's still a name.If only people could thinks as fans rather than trying to think like workers at rca. You'd enjoy everything a million times more.

Archived