According to your age in what Britney era are you?

joe sp

i just had one of the most iconic moment at the vma kissing madonna, released one of my best album In The Zone with some of my best song on it, just won my first and only grammy for the best song in pop history Toxic, made some of the best music video ever, shoot a video with david lachappelle that worked, married jason alexander, divorce him, started one of my best tour ever The Onyx Hotel Tour, broke my knee, married kevin federline, Chaotic, and released my first fragance :comingthru: after making the list of all the things Britney did at my age i feel such a looser :otears:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found my exact phase. I'm 21 and 8 months old so I'm preparing to launch a new album, In The Zone and rehearsing for my VMA performance with miss Madonna herself and that short growling girl that was with me on the Mickey Mouse Club, Christina. I can exclusively tell you that Madonna and I share a very cool moment on stage

im 22(about to turn 23 in a week) I released one of my best albums last year! Peak of my career! Injured my knee during a video shoot :embarrassed: released one of my best ballads, with raw lyrics!(Everytime)... did the Onyx Hotel tour this year! Released Greatest Hits album with a cover of a song by Bobby Brown... and... well... I'm married for a second time to a loser :wontcry:

9 hours ago, fabr_argent said:

slay that age gurl , have you seen all the britney perfomances from past eras , dwad , in the zone days , onyx?

you are what we are with madonna in the 80's xD I wasnt even born when like a virgen , true blue and primemadonna was out. 

Yes... I've been a Stan since Circus not Pretty Girls! :quirkney: I had a ton of time to catch up.

Archived