According to your age in what Britney era are you?

joe sp

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Wetney said:

Pretty Girls was the first song I heard of hers:orangu::haha:(not even kidding it was in my recommended in Youtube so I watched) but I knew of the legendary "Britney Spears" and wanted to see what made her so popular and needles to say I got sucked in one video after another, performance on replay, started watching interviews and documentaries and just fell in love with her music and her personality, then earlier this year I found Exhale:ohi::umomg:

and they say Pity Women didn't have its impact :orangu2:

2 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Well, I'm not THAT young. Besides teens these days curse more than some adults :donewithit: I'm just the more mature of my kind :wannadie:

slay that age gurl , have you seen all the britney perfomances from past eras , dwad , in the zone days , onyx?

you are what we are with madonna in the 80's xD I wasnt even born when like a virgen , true blue and primemadonna was out. 

6 hours ago, A.D. said:

19 going on 20 next month...preparing myself for the release of my first self-titled and the Dream Within a Dream tour :feelingmyself:

But thankfully not dating anyone that has JT's hairdo :uknowit:

:gaspney: me exactly lmao. I turn 20 next month too

Spoiler

the fact that britney was slaying the vmas and being a global superstar at my age makes me feel inferior :tiffsniffle:

3 hours ago, JustLikeMe said:

Amazing. Just curious: what is your first Britney memory and what are your feelings about it today? Because I know some younger people who discovered her as 'the crazy woman who shaved her head'. So strange to think that people got to know her like that, while I remember the 'baby' video coming out like it was yesterday. Vivid memories :p

My first memory of her was when my sister blasted the volume on her radio in her room so loudly while getting ready for school (I was in Preschool/Kindergarten) I could hear it and I remember hearing Circus (at the time I didn't know the song or lyrics just the chorus) and it was catchy and I remembered the tracking of the chorus (later listened to all her songs when I was becoming a fan and remembered it from when I was little), I also do have a memory of my sister and I were playing on our Wii and we were creating Wii Me's idk if anyone remembers it but you could create your own characters and she made on of Britney (it was bald) and I just remember questioning her to why is she was bald and she responded with "she shaved her head" and I never looked at it as being abnormal or anything like that I just thought it was just another thing people did. I kinda remember hearing about her on the tv/radio during the FF era but never listened to a song. Other than that I didn't have her in my life growing up as much as others probably did. No one talked about her at school, family never played her music other than the time i mentioned, and I listened to the radio a lot then but never heard anything about her nor did her music played. In a weird way it was like I was unintentionally  sheltered from her which sucks but I'm glad I found her recently so I didn't have to go through the pain of 07/08/11 or the BJ era and I didn't have to wait long for a new album.

Sorry for the rant I had a lot to say:)

Archived