According to your age in what Britney era are you?

joe sp

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Wetney said:

My first memory of her was when my sister blasted the volume on her radio in her room so loudly while getting ready for school (I was in Preschool/Kindergarten) I could hear it and I remember hearing Circus (at the time I didn't know the song or lyrics just the chorus) and it was catchy and I remembered the tracking of the chorus (later listened to all her songs when I was becoming a fan and remembered it from when I was little), I also do have a memory of my sister and I were playing on our Wii and we were creating Wii Me's idk if anyone remembers it but you could create your own characters and she made on of Britney (it was bald) and I just remember questioning her to why is she was bald and she responded with "she shaved her head" and I never looked at it as being abnormal or anything like that I just thought it was just another thing people did. I kinda remember hearing about her on the tv/radio during the FF era but never listened to a song. Other than that I didn't have her in my life growing up as much as others probably did. No one talked about her at school, family never played her music other than the time i mentioned, and I listened to the radio a lot then but never heard anything about her nor did her music played. In a weird way it was like I was unintentionally  sheltered from her which sucks but I'm glad I found her recently so I didn't have to go through the pain of 07/08/11 or the BJ era and I didn't have to wait long for a new album.

Sorry for the rant I had a lot to say:)

Love it! Don't say sorry ever again, waste of time. Really interesting to see that people like you discovered Britney in their own unique way. Your a stan! Woop woop

Archived