Do you think things are worse when

Mayenaise

Britney has more involvement?

The music this era is mountains above what she has previously released so not in terms of music.

However it seems she has also taken more control in her MV's and we all know the outcome of that :bootyney:

The original MM MV looked flawless and i dont buy the story about it not having a "storyline" as either did WB for example. The released version also screams "Britneys idea" :selenerz:

We have already seen she was very vocal on set screaming "i dont like it".

And dont even begin to blame Larry etc they last thing they wanted was to scrap a MV they spent so much money on.

Britney should stick to having input in the music production but she should leave the visuals to the experts IMO, she clearly doesn't have a nack for it :unbothered:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
12 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

yes sweetie she also used to out dance the best performers in the world, however its not the year 2000 anymore.

But you have no proof that she was behind the concept of the released Make me video :donewithit:

1 minute ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

But you have no proof that she was behind the concept of the released Make me video :donewithit:

you're missing the point... we had an awesome MV which was replaced with that travesty... i cannot see her team scrapping it as they paid so much money... add the fact she was also screaming "i dont like it" on set. Whether the released version was her concept or not i highly believe she was the reason the first MV was scrapped (just like WB scenes) therefore she is responsible for that rubbish we got instead and also the underwhelming start to the glory era.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
7 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

you're missing the point... we had an awesome MV which was replaced with that travesty... i cannot see her team scrapping it as they paid so much money... add the fact she was also screaming "i dont like it" on set. Whether the released version was her concept or not i highly believe she was the reason the first MV was scrapped (just like WB scenes) therefore she is responsible for that rubbish we got instead and also the underwhelming start to the glory era.

You're right, but to be honest, I find some scenes of the original video a bit tacky :orangu:

They should have hired Joseph Kahn, or Nigel ****.

We don't even know if it was Britney who scrapped the original MM, though. From the sound of it, she didn't like the direction it was taking and David was unwilling to compromise, so he shut the whole thing down-- not the other way around. There was no real info given on who did what there, only Larry claiming "it just didn't work" plot wise.

And I thought it was "*******" she was filmed yelling (at David) on the tractor? Like that's what she was referring to? And tbh, I agree with her there. There is nothing **** about grinding on a tractor.

13 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

We don't even know if it was Britney who scrapped the original MM, though. From the sound of it, she didn't like the direction it was taking and David was unwilling to compromise, so he shut the whole thing down-- not the other way around. There was no real info given on who did what there, only Larry claiming "it just didn't work" plot wise.

And I thought it was "*******" she was filmed yelling (at David) on the tractor? Like that's what she was referring to? And tbh, I agree with her there. There is nothing **** about grinding on a tractor.

she was screaming "i dont like it" first then called him an *******. It is also no way to treat a famed director. We are never going to get a perfect era lets be honest. We should however be able to expect a good lead song and MV though! especially when you've been waiting 3 years (5 years if it wasn't for WB)...

1 minute ago, Dragon's Daughter said:

I thought we wanted britney to finally take control of her life and her work :usher:

Nothing pleases you people :usher:

yeah but i think it isnt false to take advices from other people who have maybe better ideas . but well we dont know whats really going on maybe they said to her its her best mv ever :britdrown:

Archived