Britney needs to get a COVERGIRL deal

ZAM9315

Drew Barrymore, Zooey Deschanel, Ellen DeGeneresDania Ramirez, Christobelle Grierson-Ryrie, RihannaQueen Latifah, Sofia Vergara, Taylor Swift, Zendaya, Janelle Monae, and Pink

they have all been covergirls and gave deals with them, why hasnt someone as iconic as Britney spears scored one? We need somethinf to push the ERA a little bit, she promised the beginning of a new era yet she is basically non existent , she needs more album promotion or something. 

I think it will help!

Plus whatever happened to the private ahow perfume commercial? Or the beats commercial with kevin bacon with the oops suit?

We need some sort of commercial impact

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, I'mSoCurious said:

Ah yes, Drew Barrymore my all time favorite actress! :gobaby: But seriously if Pink can be one, so can Britney:verycool:

Hide contents

No shade to Pink though 

Reveal hidden contents

:quirkney:

Reveal hidden contents

Slay Drew

Ah yes, Drew Barrymore my all time favorite actress! :gobaby: But seriously if Pink can be one, so can Britney:verycool:

Hide contents

No shade to Pink though 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Slay Drew

Hide contents

No shade to Pink though 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Slay Drew

I love all these covergirls. Except for flop zendaya, if she can get a covergirl deal? Surely britney can though.  I love pink :riri:

35 minutes ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

I've always wanted her to do Viva Glam :comingthru:

Never gonna happen tho :shameless:

Knowing how Team B always get her the cheapest deals maybe she'll do Avon :quirkney:

That's exactly what I have in mind. I really want her to be in an edgy campaign. 

Archived