What do you think? Promo ideas

DJSLAYZEE

The wait for dongle 2 is fine, if they're gonna make it right with all this promo coming up. In the meantimePromo is kinda fun if you're creative about it, Brit doesn't have to be in a million places doing interviews and performing every time. Make your appearances count when you do come out.

single 2 they'll reboot the era, don't think they wanted it to roll out like this but **** happens. 

Some ideas:

release DYWTCO as  buzz single like Toms Diner, get some remixes and release a performance edit of all the ones so far put t on vevo.

private show commercial sent to tv and back on VEVO. Has anyone seen that Spotify one (have Spotify and tinder air it in their apps)

get a good remixer to make a glory megamix 

pentatonix do an acapella mashup like they did with a Beyoncé and Riri's album. 

Pick up on the if I'm dancing memes and the awesome fan videos/drawings/remixes like @Luminous and other flawless stans do. GP love seeing someone get noticed

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's doing a lot of Britney promo but she's just not mentioning the album or performing 80% of the album...

Interviews: Say "Buy Glory my new album"

Appearances: PERFORM AT LEAST 3 glory tracks

Social Media: JUST NAME DROP GLORY, the GP is not gonna know her new album is out if she doesnt acknowledge its existence 

Extra Credit: Make a small documentary of the process of recording Glory or something like that where she solely discusses THIS ERA

28 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

Yall know all she gonna do til then is posting pictures of cats, paintings, corns and her children on trampolines so stop living in fantasy

:sofedup:

I know :( but it's fun tbh. I'm studying entrepreneurship minor so I always come up with promo in my head lol

Archived