Could primeney dance like this?

chaotic93

So I was watching this video for the first time and I was slayed by the girls in 1:40, the one in the middle is really hot. Britney says she's a dancer, she teaches kids and she said in 2013 that she would like to do a all dance music video, with just one outfit, but it never happenned. And I might be wrong, but I got the idea that during her prime she only danced hard for like 30 seconds of the song and choreos were not really hard. Would primeney be capable of dancing like this girl? 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Streets said:

"during her prime she only danced hard for like 30 seconds" ...... BYE :nothavingit:

That doesn't look half as hard as the one I posted... She has energy but the choreo itself...

4 minutes ago, SomeoneYouDontKnow said:

and I think she did some harder choreos than that before 

I don't think so... 

I think she could do it but she never pushed herself THIS hard during her prime.

Even though they're doing hardcore choreo, none of them are pleasing to the eye or showing personality. They're doing their impressive choreo and all, that's great, but they don't make me wanna watch them over and over. Britney with simpler choreo looked mesmerizing/eye candy because of her attitude on stage. And her looks ofc. She kinda hit the jackpot because she combined talent, looks and charisma. :tbh:

3 minutes ago, button said:

I think she could do it but she never pushed herself THIS hard during her prime.

Even though they're doing hardcore choreo, none of them are pleasing to the eye or showing personality. They're just doing their thing and that's it. Britney with simpler choreo looked mesmerizing/eye candy because of her attitude on stage. And her looks ofc. She kinda hit the jackpot because she combined both talent, looks and charisma.

The girl in the middle has personality and charisma tbh, but I agree that britney's attitude was what made her special

Just now, Steel_Magnolia said:

Britney's choreo always used to be fun and something that fans could recreate at home.

It had distinctive movements. The only current-day choreo that I can think of that is similar is this:

I posted this some time ago. Watch at 2:50, I don't think that primeney ever danced as good as this

1 minute ago, chaotic93 said:

I posted this some time ago. Watch at 2:50, I don't think that primeney ever danced as good as this

I don't think she ever performed routines that complicated either.

I was thinking more of the move where they all sweep their hands back and forth during the chorus. I'm not a dancer by any means, but even I have tried out this move in front of the mirror! It's similar to the "work it out, work it out" hand movement in Work *****, in the sense that it's easy to learn and really memorable.

8 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Britney's choreo always used to be fun and something that fans could recreate at home.

It had distinctive movements. The only current-day choreo that I can think of that is similar is this:

Damn spot on

I don't really think this Tinashe choreo has really distinctive moves (Superlove is more representative of that imo) but damn she's so talented.

3 minutes ago, button said:

Damn spot on

I don't really think this Tinashe choreo has really distinctive moves (Superlove is more representative of that imo) but damn she's so talented.

I don't know why she doesn't have more success. She's a lot better than all of those young girls 

don't forget Britney is a singer, not a dancer that is dancing all the time for a living 
and it's not her style at all...but I think she could do it with more practice..Boys in OHT is very intense perfomance, even for Primeney standarts imo but she slayed it 

1 hour ago, button said:

Even though they're doing hardcore choreo, none of them are pleasing to the eye or showing personality. They're doing their impressive choreo and all, that's great, but they don't make me wanna watch them over and over. Britney with simpler choreo looked mesmerizing/eye candy because of her attitude on stage. And her looks ofc. She kinda hit the jackpot because she combined talent, looks and charisma. :tbh:

Yes I agree 100% :donewithit:

Archived