Billboard: Britney has sold 100m albums

Perfect Britney

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, coo said:

if she's sold 100 mil from albums alone, why is on the best-selling wiki list she only sold 100m total records? isnt it supposed to be singles + album? :rude2me:

bc anyone can edit wiki articles and some feel threatened by britney's success :letitburn:

every other number listed there incl. single AND album sales... with britney, they only counted her albums :madonna:

2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Not Billboard causing potential meltdowns by suggesting Vegas ends at the end of 2017 :moorangu:

We know we could be hit with a ~surprise~ extension courtesy of Team B :moorangu:  

I actually think Vegas will end at the end of 2017 for a few years, I think she's getting bored with it. I think she'll most likely take 2018 off and we'll get some sort of compilation/boxset for her 20th anniversary and then in 2019 she'll most likely release B10 and go on tour. then I could see in like 2021/2022 her returning to Vegas with a whole new show maybe one less focused on her hits.

4 hours ago, coo said:

if she's sold 100 mil from albums alone, why is on the best-selling wiki list she only sold 100m total records? isnt it supposed to be singles + album? :rude2me:

Because britney needs at 60%  of her overall sales certified and she's only 30%, i'm editor in wikipedia and i have permission to edit protected pages britney its placed there by her albums alone because her label hasn't certified the majorities of her singles and other stuff one thing is to give approximate numbers and another thing is be certified by a reliable organism,  britney needs that someone like the RIAA and others local organism worlwide for example certify her singles.

3 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

Because britney needs at 60%  of her overall sales certified and she's only 30%, i'm editor in wikipedia and i have permission to edit protected pages britney its placed there by her albums alone because her label hasn't certified the majorities of her singles and other stuff one thing is to give approximate numbers and another thing is be certified by a reliable organism,  britney needs that someone like the RIAA and others local organism worlwide for example certify her singles.

Why don't you change her profile picture then? :shameless:

6 minutes ago, Camilo said:

Why don't you change her profile picture then? :shameless:

I've done it and has been removed by main moderators, most britney's pictures that i would like to place because she looks good are copyrighted:verycool: so  they are removed, at least someone  take a photo that doesnt belong to any agency i could post.:shameless:

18 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

I've done it and has been removed by main moderators, most britney's pictures that i would like to place because she looks good are copyrighted:verycool: so  they are removed, at least someone  take a photo that doesnt belong to any agency i could post.:shameless:

Those hoes :lessons: 

Archived