This is the best Work ***** performance ever!!

jesusd29

22 minutes ago, TripInTheZone said:

She used to do that move in 2014  brunette phase. Now she just stops.

I know this may be a bit off topic; however, after reading your statement I just watched the WB Music Video for the first time in years to get an understanding of that move you were refering to. While I agree with you, I also must admit that I have not seen her that beautiful since the early 2000's...

if her face looked like that, today...

naturally...

I mean maybe it was the make up or the lighting or the editing...

but it reminded me of her beauty...

perhaps if she quits smoking and stays hydrated because that was the best she'd looked in YEARS.

a beautiful lady, indeed.

Again, I apologize...

but if Make Me Music Video looked like Work ***** Music Video Britney...

we wouldn't have complained...

we would have simply thanked GOD above for getting the opportunity to stare at her pretty face.

Again, wow...

:)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, jokobitch said:

good compared to 2013. but still meh for me she just doesn't match her dancers ever. and i will NEVER understand why she refuses to do the choreography to "i make ya bubble up" like girl all you do is bend over and lift ur leg up twice..

Hahaha..True! I don't ******* get it either! Girl CAN  SPLIT IN MID AIR, BACKFLIP and do YOGA ffs on instagram and all she can be proud of on stage are knee taps? I can't find the logic with this mess tbh:rude2me:

Guest Days with Destiny

She is on FIRE in that performance, but the more I watch Work ***** the more I dislike the choreography. It's just such a jumpy choreography, which feels so disconnected. I agree with whoever said it was perfect for the video but not idea for a live setting. I'd love to see it get a slight rework, but as it stands I'll take it!! Siay!

2 hours ago, jokobitch said:

I'm so FUUUUCCCCKING over people like you trying to come after me because I want a ******** performer to ******* perform to her best ability. ******* sue me for asking for so much u ******* idiot. I've praised Glory from the moon and back it's her best work we've gotten in YEARS and I listen to that **** on repeat daily but because I critique her as a performer you're gonna tell me I don't enjoy anything? Please suck on that cactus you're referring to being up my *** and get the **** outta my mentions & get a reality check. Bye now.

DRAG THAT RAT

tumblr_n3d3yiU3vE1rt1sw0o4_250.gif

On 10/12/2016 at 10:17 PM, andy131 said:

I'm honestly at the point where I can't watch any more WB performances. I don't care how well she does. It's time for a creative overhaul – it's getting to repetitive. Add a Glory song to open the show please Brit. 

Valid point.

Btw, you're like super cute!

13 hours ago, 517113 said:

I know this may be a bit off topic; however, after reading your statement I just watched the WB Music Video for the first time in years to get an understanding of that move you were refering to. While I agree with you, I also must admit that I have not seen her that beautiful since the early 2000's...

if her face looked like that, today...

naturally...

I mean maybe it was the make up or the lighting or the editing...

but it reminded me of her beauty...

perhaps if she quits smoking and stays hydrated because that was the best she'd looked in YEARS.

a beautiful lady, indeed.

Again, I apologize...

but if Make Me Music Video looked like Work ***** Music Video Britney...

we wouldn't have complained...

we would have simply thanked GOD above for getting the opportunity to stare at her pretty face.

Again, wow...

:)

She looks way more beautiful in the Make Me video. Even most haters of the video agree that she looks the best since at least 2004. Don't get me wrong. She looked hot in WB too but her beauty in both make me videos is out of this world

16 hours ago, Perfect Britney said:

Tell me, what does it feel like to have a ******* cactus up your prolapsed ******* 24/7? What does it feel like to be so miserable and bitter ALL the ******* time? Do you idiots even enjoy ANYTHING from Britney anymore? It's not healthy to obsess over someone who apparently bothers you so much.

Tell it!:nyheadache:

On 13-10-2016 at 4:17 AM, andy131 said:

I'm honestly at the point where I can't watch any more WB performances. I don't care how well she does. It's time for a creative overhaul – it's getting to repetitive. Add a Glory song to open the show please Brit. 

Archived