Britney's been cloned?

3Pney

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

6 hours ago, 3Pney said:

, which would explain her many emotional ups and downs. 

Why do you need an explication for that ****  :moorangu:

She has been through divorce, media harassment, *****, mental illness, medication etc... did you expect her to act perfectly normal :orangu:

7 hours ago, button said:

She didn't write Oops, unlike Mona Lisa. It cannot be meaningless. It's from an album she had major input in. Next you'll tell me Someday is just a song right?

Why did they change the lyrics and didn't keep the original ones on the Chaotic ep btw?

Yes she was cloned. She was pissed at the way the industrie explored her, thats why mona lisa and rebellion and maybe the whole original doll. She was cloned its true, not to be taking to the letter, she was pissed at the industrie, but they were already cloning her,  creating new pop stars manufactured to compete with her,  while she was mona lisa,  she was the original, she was the true star. The cloning is not to be taking literally, its a metaphor, for the creation of other musicians trying to be her. And the, be a legend of her fall, part of the song, just look at how the public treated her when her life got hash, they wanted her down, they wanted to see an epic fall so they could create a myth behind her story, kinda like the way of Marlyn Monroe. The tragedies of celebrities give the gp some appeal and mysticism.

Forget the Illuminati ****, stop giving attention to those freaks who post those things, real life is much more cruel, and its not thanks to some secret society, but thanks to corrupt interests from powerfull ppl and also everyday folks. Ask Britney about it. 

I remember being so perplexed by the lyrics in Mona Lisa and at the time I listened to it I remember thinking is it possible? And then I thought something is going on with this song like a message or something because they changed the lyrics and when I discovered that I almost totally believe something is happening behind the scenes. But it almost all doesn't matter since we don't know about it and tbh it's best not to talk about things we either shouldn't talk about or shouldn't know imo so yeah.

At the end of the day we could talk about it for hours but one thing is certain. Britney didn't sell her soul for fame so 'they' (whoever they are) tried to kill her and are trying to destroy her still today. But all Britney is achieving is Glory because at the end of the day she is extremely spiritual and has a connection with God (check her instagram for receipts) and is enthralled with and wishes to go to heaven and be with the angels so she didn't do what she was asked to do and there are certain people in this world that would not like that at all. But she has God on her side you see so she'll win in the end. God will win in the end... 

15 hours ago, secret07 said:

It didn't hit me until a few years after her breakdown, but I feel she knew what was going to happen to her.

"They want her to breakdown a be a legend of her fall..."

Rebellion:

"You'll find it in rebellion
Your body starts breaking in
They're not believing what they're seeing
'Cause you're rebellion

You'll find it so compelling
'Cause everyone's yelling
'Cause your soul you're not selling
'Cause you're rebellion"

Creepy af to think about

oh god because they told her if she will not obey and do what label or whoever wants her to do they gonna destroy her carreer ... she knew they had that power to do it .... label could stop media crazyness couldnt they? PR and stuff like that....

16 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

Yeah, they cloned her and replaced with a robot that can't dance like before and don't sing at all live, they're really smart. :xcuseme:

Not that you're wrong but I mean with her team.. is that really unbelievable?:yesokay:

15 hours ago, Circus Leader said:

Yes she was cloned. She was pissed at the way the industrie explored her, thats why mona lisa and rebellion and maybe the whole original doll. She was cloned its true, not to be taking to the letter, she was pissed at the industrie, but they were already cloning her,  creating new pop stars manufactured to compete with her,  while she was mona lisa,  she was the original, she was the true star. The cloning is not to be taking literally, its a metaphor, for the creation of other musicians trying to be her. And the, be a legend of her fall, part of the song, just look at how the public treated her when her life got hash, they wanted her down, they wanted to see an epic fall so they could create a myth behind her story, kinda like the way of Marlyn Monroe. The tragedies of celebrities give the gp some appeal and mysticism.

Forget the Illuminati ****, stop giving attention to those freaks who post those things, real life is much more cruel, and its not thanks to some secret society, but thanks to corrupt interests from powerfull ppl and also everyday folks. Ask Britney about it. 

A read

Archived