Are your favorite/least favorite songs at first listen still the same today ?

bboy

Mine at first listen were Liar/Invitation/MOTM

But today I would include Love Me Down instead of MOTM. That's the only thing that change. :shameless:

Contrarly, the songs I dislike at first listen (Slumber Party/If I'm dancin') grew up on me like months after the leak release.

Private Show remain a song that I would love not to be on the album though... :rude2me:

And you are you gettin bored of the songs you loved at first listen ?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite on first listen was Do You Wanna Come Over?, and I still ******* love it to death. The other songs I liked most at first listen were Man On the Moon, Hard to Forget Ya and Liar, all of which I still really like, but Slumber Party, Just Luv Me and Love Me Down grew on me more and I like those even better now.

Favourite on first listen Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes), MOTM, Better, Liar and If I'm Dancing and I would actually say that now Better is no longer in my favourites and now Just Like Me is a firm favourite of mine. Nothing else has really changed in my favourites. Songs that have grown on me are HTFY and What You Need.

Least favourite tracks being Private Show hasn't really changed or grown on me sadly so that hasn't changed and Invitation at first I didn't love but the song has grown on me in the past few weeks and now I listen to it quite a bit, it's definitely a grower. I will admit I used to love Make Me, the song, until the video though and it changed my perception quite a lot of the song sadly. :crying1:

And to answer your question the only songs I have got bored of would be Clumsy and Private Show :sofedup: 

But in saying that I do love Clumsy as a going out song tbh, it's a good getting ready to song :dontcare:

Favorites on first listen: Liar, Invitation, MOTM, and Make Me for sure:carpoolney:

Least favorites: DYWCO:britwtf: (due to the male vocals, annoying as f) and Private Show took a little getting used to.

My favorites on first listen are still my favorites on the album. I also love my least favorites at first now, they have really grown on me.

I play Glory constantly and I really love the album, it flows really nicely and it has a great mixture of chill and powerful tracks.:verycool:

Favorites from the start: LMD (My reaction was literally "release this as S#2 NOW!"), SP, and WYN (the shook factor)

Least favorites first listen: Clumsy, DYWCO, MOTM

Favorites now: SP, LMD, MM, DYWCO, HTFGY, IID

Least Favorite now: Clumsy, WYN (I dont care for the song, but I feel like it's good she included it because it's her way of saying "I could do that if I wanted to")

Guest Brichney.

At First: Liar, Slumber, and Just Love Me.

Now: Slumber, Change Your Mind, and Man on The Moon.

I still like Liar and I think it should be a single and not MOTM but MOTM makes me cry.

Still LOVE Liar. Make Me still sounds great despite listening to it a ton. Love Me Down has definitely grown on me. It and Better were just filler to me, but now I've started to love them. I loved Better more, but now I like Love Me Down More. For some reason it just gets stuck in my head, and I've probably listened to it more then most songs on the album. It is honestly extremely catchy and sounds really modern. I actually am thinking it might be a good single. 

I really hope there is at least a second single bc there is WAY too much potential for a lot of these songs to be successful. It's an amazing album. 

Favorite songs: LMD, CYM, Invitation, Coupure Electrique, Mood Ring

Least Favourite: PrivateShow, What You Need (I liked this one first, but I can't seem to get myself to listen to it anymore), Better, Clumsy 

Growers: IID, MOTM, DYWCO, HTFY

Downers: JLuvM , WYN, Liar

Indifferent: JLikeM, SP (I'll probably be dragged for this) :letitburn:

I really liked Better at first listen, but I'm not so into it now, HTFY has become one of my favorites on the album and when I first heard it I just thought it was ok, and I'm not so big on Invitation as I once was.......oh and when the album was first out MOTM was probably my absolute favorite on the album and that has switched to Slumber Party, other than that everything else has stayed the same. 

22 hours ago, Asakura Hao said:

My favorite on first listen was Do You Wanna Come Over?, and I still ******* love it to death. The other songs I liked most at first listen were Man On the Moon, Hard to Forget Ya and Liar, all of which I still really like, but Slumber Party, Just Luv Me and Love Me Down grew on me more and I like those even better now.

OMG finally someone who's favorite is also DYWCO :omgreallyney: I ******* love it.

Archived