Britney should start taking dance lessons

derick

33 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

and that is so sad!

It seems that she doesn't know what a good performance looks like but when your standards are Selena Gomez and Meghan Trainor when it used to be Janet Jackson and MJ... smh

Ole' girl doesn't even check for the real competition, like she did not want to watch Beyonce's performance at the VMAs, that would have let her shook I guess

I think Beyoncé's performance was boring. It's the way she carries herself that makes her shine. 

Idk what Britney thinks. She used to be very self aware. Maybe it's the I don't have anything to prove attitude now. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney should do this, Britnry should do that.. omg I can't with you..

Britney is OK the way she's!  She's happy, she's promoting, she has concerts... you're never satisfied!!! 

Enough.... if you don't know, Britney takes singing lessons, but she doesn't need to scream in front of all the people that she takes lessons! ...

Be happy that she's happy and we see her everywhere! 

12 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

and that is so sad!

It seems that she doesn't know what a good performance looks like but when your standards are Selena Gomez and Meghan Trainor when it used to be Janet Jackson and MJ... smh

Ole' girl doesn't even check for the real competition, like she did not want to watch Beyonce's performance at the VMAs, that would have let her shook I guess

She didn't watch because she was in the backstage.. Usually, when you're in backstage you are focusing on other things, you dont't have time to watch the performance from that moment

P.S. In 2016 nobody is doing choreographies like Britney does! Even Timberlake admited that he can't dance anymore as he did in the past!, who the hell dance like Britney? Beyonce???? She just shakes her ***, if Britney would do that, you will say: omg she looks horrible, she needs to stop, but if Beyonce does that you say: omggg woow she's fire! I'm sick of everything   

13 minutes ago, Denisa said:

P.S. In 2016 nobody is doing choreographies like Britney does! Even Timberlake admited that he can't dance anymore as he did in the past!, who the hell dance like Britney? Beyonce???? She just shakes her ***, if Britney would do that, you will say: omg she looks horrible, she needs to stop, but if Beyonce does that you say: omggg woow she's fire! I'm sick of everything   

that's because everybody else sings live!

She definitely has no problem retaining choreo. I think the problem is she isn't giving it her 100% for each move. In the past, she used to outdance her dancers. Now, her dancers outdance her. She definitely has the spark and the ability, I just wish she found the right choreographer who will motivate her, let her have fun but drill her to really hit every move properly. 

9 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

10 years? Her breakdown happened 9 years ago....what time line are you on? Just 5 years ago she looked and performed like she hated her life and her career. I like you, don't be so vicious towards her for no reason.

Yes... People usually forget that her last breakdown was 5 years ago

4 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Why the hell are you comparing her to Gomez? 

How does that make sense ??

Because Selena is the big pop star for the younger generation and even though Britney is ten years older than her Britney can still dance better, if she just started singing live she'd be an amazing performer:donewithit:

2 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

Because Selena is the big pop star for the younger generation and even though Britney is ten years older than her Britney can still dance better, if she just started singing live she'd be an amazing performer:donewithit:

Yeah but Selena retired, Demi Lovato too 

6 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Yeah I think she needs to work on her fluidity and not look like she's thinking about every move she makes and counting the steps in her head. She's certainly a lot more confident than she's been in YEARS so I believe with practice she could get like how she used to as a performer. 

Look how smooth she is, not thinking about her next move just going with the flow and looking confident.  

LOVES IT. This makes me wanna start taking dance class again myself :lustney:

My reply button keeps crashing but @ The other user: Watch any of Timberlake's dance breaks from his recent concerts from the past 1-2 years, he has incredible fluidity and energy in his moves. Same goes for Beyonce, she's v confident and always on beat with her choreo and always in sync with her background dancers. As a result, they both present more high quality visuals as performers despite the fact that Britney is (or was) a much better dancer than either of them in the technical sense.

She just needs new choreographies because she has energy right now but she is tired af of the show. I mean let's compare Stronger (we can do this with EVERY performance).

4:28

0:00

5:19

She looked like a robot in 2014 but her moves were better, now she looks happy with energy but tired of this choreo (like I said before, here's Stronger, but you can see it in every song)

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Sometimes I feel like she isn't aware that she different. 

I feel like she thinks all this current stuff is good... 

Me too even during ff "I'm dancing really hard for two hours" "this is the best show I've ever done I'm dancing harder than ever"...***** where :sofedup:

3 minutes ago, derick said:

Me too even during ff "I'm dancing really hard for two hours" "this is the best show I've ever done I'm dancing harder than ever"...***** where :sofedup:

DWAD is her best show...

In speech class we had to watch our speech to see all our mistakes. They need to look at old shows were she was praised and make adjustments.

Idk if they look at old numbers and see it didn't do as good as current so in their minds It's better? 

2 hours ago, 3Pney said:

its almost 10 years and shes still returning to her prime? :sofedup:

Thank you ppl need to stop treating her like a baby and tell her the damn truth it's pathetic how she has gotten a pass for lack of effort when she's shown many of times EFFORT is the only thing ****** her up...she does it right when she's in a video cuz she knows everyone will watch it and it'll be there FOREVER even after she's gone...but any random night at Pom she doesn't give a **** cuz she know some of her fans will except any damn thing  :quirkney: Britney has gotten rid of ppl that tell her the truth even her family before the Cship b/c she wants to do wtf she wants which is fine and dandy but don't shade your prime and get bitchy when ppl ask if your nervous flowing someone that always rehearses and give their all despite how basic and overrated that all may be. 

2 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

and that is so sad!

She doesn't think of herself as that girl often times in interview I think she's referring to the new Britney...when she said Pom had the most dancing and is her hardest show I think she's referring to new Britney not old...same on Ellen or something she was like "I've done 8 years of shows and haven't hurt myself" or something when she hurt her ankle I'm like ***** u been performing since 11 on mmc and touring since 16 tf:quirkney:

2 hours ago, Denisa said:

Britney should do this, Britnry should do that.. omg I can't with you..

Britney is OK the way she's!  She's happy, she's promoting, she has concerts... you're never satisfied!!! 

Enough.... if you don't know, Britney takes singing lessons, but she doesn't need to scream in front of all the people that she takes lessons! ...

Be happy that she's happy and we see her everywhere! 

Lessons and never sing? ***** bye it's not ok to lip synch to vocals that are older than her children BYE FELICIA :nothavingit:

Archived