Is Britney Spears Performing At Next Year's 'Rock In Rio' Festival In Las Vegas?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I was there (this one was in Portugal not Brazil.) and it's still my favorite concert of all time and she sang live, was really feeling it all over!

Plus, she's probably coming here again. The next edition for 2017 is Portugal!

sorry Brazilians 

:nobitch:

Rock in Rio Lisboa was in may this year darling. :madonna: so next year will be in Rio and VEGAS. :wannadie:

But anyway, cant wait for the huge brazil meltdown after they realize it will be Rock in rio IN VEGAS edition. :shameless: they will grab larry by the pu$$y :rihclap:

Aren't people supposed to sing there? I mean it was one of the not-so-many places Britney sang live during her prime. I believe RIR are not OK with lip-syncing. :ehno:

If this happens to be true, she would need to pull out a "carpool karaoke" and sing live over the track during the verses, or AT LEAST prerecorded vocals. :soyeah:

3 hours ago, BJ4u said:

Aren't people supposed to sing there? I mean it was one of the not-so-many places Britney sang live during her prime. I believe RIR are not OK with lip-syncing. :ehno:

If this happens to be true, she would need to pull out a "carpool karaoke" and sing live over the track during the verses, or AT LEAST prerecorded vocals. :soyeah:

Exactly, but she lipsync when she did RIR in 2001 and people got really mad about it here. And she was in her prime, you can imagine if she does it now. She won't get her respect back and admiration, that's for sure. Watching Katy Perry's in RIR last year was pretty tragic, she sang live but it was hot as ****, she was melting, seemed like she couldn't breathe properly, but she was there, singing live, and no one complainned.

2 hours ago, Borja said:

Guys, there is Rock in Rio in Lisbon and VEGAS too. 

Don't hype up just yet. 

RIR in Lisbon was this year, I guess? :rude2me:

But you're right about RIR in Vegas next year. The thing is that RIR's twitter (Brazil) followed her, and a LOT of people are asking them to bring her next year on social media. Plus, the rumor that they're negotiating with a pop star is for RIR Brazil, not Vegas or Lisbon.

Archived