Is Britney Spears Performing At Next Year's 'Rock In Rio' Festival In Las Vegas?

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Word on the street is Britney could be performing at the Rock In Rio music festival in Las Vegas next May.

Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Metallica, No Doubt, John Legend and many more A-list artists participated in the first-ever United States-based Rock In Rio festival last spring, and the rumored lineup for next year's is already shaping up to be equally as massive.

We don't have much to go off of, but where there's smoke... there's fiya! The official Rock In Rio Twitter followed Britney, Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber's accounts over the weekend, sparking chatter they've got another star studded festival in the works with those three in mind (Rihanna is also another rumored biggie).

Watch the video above for more details!

Thoughts on the idea of Britney performing at Rock In Rio? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

YASS, RE-CREATE THIS MAGIC, KWEEN 

tumblr_inline_mkuyx0r8Xp1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_loa060cgiV1qk5tebo1_500.gif

tumblr_m1nxguJjiU1r3ty02o1_500.gif

tumblr_mdkgh9hakb1qgf1i8o1_500.gif?w=498

tumblr_mpgua2wMn91rksqppo1_500.gif

I was there (this one was in Portugal not Brazil.) and it's still my favorite concert of all time and she sang live, was really feeling it all over!

Plus, she's probably coming here again. The next edition for 2017 is Portugal!

sorry Brazilians 

Archived