Yet again, I have to leave this here.

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
17 hours ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

I would love 8 uptempo tracks/14, the other 6 can be ballads. BTW do you like this song, I Run Away?

Yes, 8+6 would be perfect

And yes, I like this song, thanks for posting, I like many things about it. I like how it makes me feel. :)

13 hours ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Definitely some parts u clearly can hear myah come in and take over which to me takes away the authenticity of the song. 

the DELUSIONS. LISTEN UP BJ HATERS. BRITNEYS VOCALS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HEAVILY SUPPORTED BY OTHER ARTISTS. 

I really can NOT DEAL with the continued "yeah but you can hear myah on some parts of the song so its not authentic"

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. LISTEN TO THE BELOW AND TAKE A SEAT.

Boiling hot tea is served. 

On 10/11/2016 at 9:33 PM, badunkahunk said:

the DELUSIONS. LISTEN UP BJ HATERS. BRITNEYS VOCALS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HEAVILY SUPPORTED BY OTHER ARTISTS. 

I really can NOT DEAL with the continued "yeah but you can hear myah on some parts of the song so its not authentic"

The fact that you quoted saying Britney's vocals have been heavily supported by other artist, proves my point. I rest my case, and that tea you served is hella cold. :comingthru:

On 11-10-2016 at 5:35 AM, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

I love it but  Criminal, OLL, Perfume, PG, MM..them slow midtempo songs didn't perform well on radio hence they couln't chart well...therefore B10 direction should be different ...a strong image...hot, fast, energetic...

That's why If I'm Dancing should be the next single. :lessons:

On 10/11/2016 at 7:08 AM, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

I love it even though 'hold on tiiight' and a few more words are clearly Myah :shameless:

seriously. Its more than a few words, there are actual LINES where its nothing but Mya. RCA really tried us, fans, with that album. I think the only reason they felt they could do it was because we didn't debate some of Mya's vocals on Femme Fatale. :cricket: I'm not going name the songs. :nothavingit:

1 hour ago, nonoiseplz said:

seriously. Its more than a few words, there are actual LINES where its nothing but Mya. RCA really tried us, fans, with that album. I think the only reason they felt they could do it was because we didn't debate some of Mya's vocals on Femme Fatale. :cricket: I'm not going name the songs. :nothavingit:

I'm already on it :receiptswheretho:

On 12/10/2016 at 3:33 AM, badunkahunk said:

I get what you mean but it's a legit thing to dislike Britney Jean. She's a lot more than "accompanied" on many songs of the album. Did you not notice that on Passenger?

Besides, Britney needed help in Toxic's chorus because it's a bit high for her. Not because she didn't care or was lazy. There's nothing hard to sing on Britney Jean (the 2 Work ***** verses for example), the Myah vocals are disgustingly unnecessary. On In the Zone, you find different voices on her songs: Cathy Dennis, female voices on Shadow & Brave New Girl, and so on; they're present for aesthetic reasons and they don't overshadow Brit. Myah is the only other voice singing on BJ and she sings way too much on certain songs to deem it as just "accompanying". She was obviously impersonating Britney so it's not comparable at all. Britney clearly didn't want the album and was helpless against the conservatorship, that alone is a reason to hate the album. :decisions:

I mean... just show me which song in her career had as much (unneeded) "support" as Passenger or Body Ache. It's a lot more than "some parts"... :decisions:

4 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

of course it's not just words, but lines. I just wasn't in the mood to argue with brittards lol

RCA took us for fools, but they're paying now with Glory's numbers lmao

On October 13, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Vic_B_Like said:

The fact that you quoted saying Britney's vocals have been heavily supported by other artist, proves my point. I rest my case, and that tea you served is hella cold. :comingthru:

SO you're saying toxic is not authentic because her vocals are heavily supported? As well as break the ice which was 50% keri hilson? And the Baby One More Time chorus, which is like 25% britney? 

Perhaps you misunderstood my point. Let me clarify since you're obviously incapable of wrapping your small ignorant mind around it. It's not that Britney's voice is always heavily supported I wanted to point out, it's the hypocrisy of criticizing Britney Jean for the vocal support while praising BOMT, Toxic, and BTI. 

Now do you understand? Read it a few times till it sinks in. 

On October 13, 2016 at 4:51 PM, button said:

I get what you mean but it's a legit thing to dislike Britney Jean. She's a lot more than "accompanied" on many songs of the album. Did you not notice that on Passenger?

Besides, Britney needed help in Toxic's chorus because it's a bit high for her. Not because she didn't care or was lazy. There's nothing hard to sing on Britney Jean (the 2 Work ***** verses for example), the Myah vocals are disgustingly unnecessary. On In the Zone, you find different voices on her songs: Cathy Dennis, female voices on Shadow & Brave New Girl, and so on; they're present for aesthetic reasons and they don't overshadow Brit. Myah is the only other voice singing on BJ and she sings way too much on certain songs to deem it as just "accompanying". She was obviously impersonating Britney so it's not comparable at all. Britney clearly didn't want the album and was helpless against the conservatorship, that alone is a reason to hate the album. :decisions:

I mean... just show me which song in her career had as much (unneeded) "support" as Passenger or Body Ache. It's a lot more than "some parts"... :decisions:

1) "There's nothing hard to sing on britney jean" the passenger note you mention yourself in this dissertation (just enjoy the riiiiiIIIIIIIiiiiiide) is DEFINITELY hard to sing. 

2) It's not just in the zone - she's had heavy vocal support throughout her career, and thats ok. 

3) Myah is not the only backup vocalist on britney jean......

4) "I mean... just show me which song in her career had as much (unneeded) "support" as Passenger or Body Ache" I would say that the CHORUS to a grammy award winning SINGLE that was not even sung by her would qualify for this. 

Archived