Question about Make Me original video

britneyausfan

Does anybody know why RCA haven't removed the clips of the original on YouTube?

eg:

This is basically 75% of the leaked video in LQ... if RCA owned it, they legally are allowed to request it to be removed... so do you think they gave the rights back to LaChapelle or something and that is why they can't request to remove it? It's just random because I see SO many videos of Britney removed due to RCA requests.. and also if they were so against the original video, you think they would take the effort to remove things like this

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, matihandz said:

damn, its just a masterpiece, WHY?? :otears::otears:

Honestly. To me, the officially released version does not exist. My friends and I only watch the version that OP posted. If it ever does get removed by RCA I have several copies of it saved on my computer. It's the spark that won't go out :crying1::crying2::crying4::crying11:

I think they have given up because they kept getting reposted. Has anyone ever seen the original video in the flesh, like not a picture of a picture. Is this all they ever filmed, or did they actually do the Tractor scene (I know we all saw Britney arguing with him in the Tractor, wondering if they never finished that scene).

On 10/7/2016 at 11:18 AM, britbrit975 said:

I think they have given up because they kept getting reposted. Has anyone ever seen the original video in the flesh, like not a picture of a picture. Is this all they ever filmed, or did they actually do the Tractor scene (I know we all saw Britney arguing with him in the Tractor, wondering if they never finished that scene).

i saw it in the flesh

im the iconic exhaler who met the dancer at the pool party and showed it to me

then it leaked a few weeks later 

I still need this ******* video in my life! 2mxljr7.jpg

On 07/10/2016 at 6:32 PM, Wombat said:

I think LaChapelle leaked it or that RCA wants to to keep the fans happy by keeping it cause they must have heard everyone hates the official one...

Sis', you are reaching. 14l0g07.jpg

• Super Mods
48 minutes ago, britneyausfan said:

i saw it in the flesh

im the iconic exhaler who met the dancer at the pool party and showed it to me

then it leaked a few weeks later 

truly an icon :queenflopga:

Did you see the entire complete video or just the parts that ended up leaking?

43 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

truly an icon :queenflopga:

Did you see the entire complete video or just the parts that ended up leaking?

i cant remember because i was really drunk but im pretty sure i only saw what ended up leaking... i should look for that original iconic thread 

i just remmeber having a panic attack when he showed me and my friend i was with isnt even a britney fan and was glaring at me for making a scene 

oh summer of fun 

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, britneyausfan said:

i cant remember because i was really drunk but im pretty sure i only saw what ended up leaking... i should look for that original iconic thread 

i just remmeber having a panic attack when he showed me and my friend i was with isnt even a britney fan and was glaring at me for making a scene 

oh summer of fun 

Still wanna know what pool you were at :moorangu:

Archived