The Unauthorized Britney Biopic For Lifetime Is Titled 'Britney Ever After' And Premieres Next Month

Jordan Miller

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow what a mess. They're making her out to be some nutcase attacking her own car:orangu: All they had to do was go to youtube and research and they could see what really happened but given they're making this mess without Britney's nor anyone close to hers approval they obviously don't care and it seems to me instead of portraying her breakdown for what it was a young women who's lost her way and is stuck in a bad place they seem to want to portray her as some raging lunatic for ratings.:lessons:

I hope it bombs hard. Britney is in a good place in her life right now and it annoys me that some of the younger generation who may not have older siblings who are Brit fans to educate them may believe the crap that this movie portrays.

On 10/6/2016 at 1:44 AM, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I can't wait to watch this mess tbh :NYsassy:

Same.

Honestly, I know the film doesn't have Britney's blessings & given Lifetime's track record (Aaliyah movie was tragic) I know this is gonna be a hot mess.

HOWEVER, I do think they seem to have captured a small part of Britney's essence in the shots that have leaked. And I hope they are respectful in their depiction. The best thing that can happen is people will watch and gain sympathy for Britney & how the papz treated her. At worst, people will watch & laugh it all. I doubt it will be taken so serious, but it will DEF be talked about.

I wonder if this movie had a part in all the promo Britney's been doing? Maybe the promo is her way of writing her own narrative, showing the world shes come a LONG way from the place this movie will no doubt milk for all its worth.

I can't wait for the legit Britney movie that will eventually happen.

• 3 months later...
28 minutes ago, britneyausfan said:

not sure if AP but save the dates sisterins... it's premiereing on a saturday night.. i wonder if they got any of the rights to use her actual music?

source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/michael-jackson-lifetime-movie-964135?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=THR Breaking News_2017-01-13 11:30:00_kstanhope&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_breakingnews

They did not secure rights to any music lmfao. Team B would never.

Archived