6 days: POM comeback and still not 2nd single announcement RIP glory??

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rico. said:

now you got me worried too :paper:

She can still shoot a video during one of the POM weeks though cause she has like 3-4 shows but yeah it seems to me she'd shoot it now

I'm worried:otears: I don't care about what song she release at this point I only want a 2nd Single/Music video 

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

At least she didn't go to Hawaii :sew:

:gloria: 

1 hour ago, BJ4u said:

Please, she's not doing all these interviews with no point. Britney is not the kind of person to do interviews "for fun" cuz they're not fun for her :blol:

There will be more than 2 singles, just not now probably :mhm:

She did those interviews to promote POM. And yeah, POM is coming back in 14 days and it better be sold out. 

Britney is now officially a residency artist. Album and single don't matter anymore.

:pieceofwhat: 

1 hour ago, BJ4u said:

Please, she's not doing all these interviews with no point. Britney is not the kind of person to do interviews "for fun" cuz they're not fun for her :blol:

There will be more than 2 singles, just not now probably :mhm:

I think the interviews are intended to keep her relevant so that she can sell POM tickets honestly.

If it was to increase album sales or promote future singles, it would be obvious.

I think she will shoot 2 videos and release 2 songs and they will be huge hits on the chart and will become relevant again and sell more than Lemonade and become one of the year best sellers and get lots of nominations for the Grammys......I can't ******* wait!!!

AM I DELUSIONAL? :otears:

4 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

I think she will shoot 2 videos and release 2 songs and they will be huge hits on the chart and will become relevant again and sell more than Lemonade and become one of the year best sellers and get lots of nominations for the Grammys......I can't ******* wait!!!

AM I DELUSIONAL? :otears:

u forgot about the original make me video, she will release it next month :ricackle:

26 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I think the interviews are intended to keep her relevant so that she can sell POM tickets honestly.

If it was to increase album sales or promote future singles, it would be obvious.

I would get the idea if she was promoting POM around US. But UK and Australia, POM, really? :rude2me: A couple if interviews talking about Pokemon GO and other not-so-relevant topics wouldn't make a non-fan travel thousands of km to see a show that lasts 1:30h  

IMO she just wants people to acknowledge her again, cuz she truly believes she has done an amazing album (which is a fact). There's no logic behind doing Apple Music Festival to promote POM. Like "You saw the AMF? If you want to see the exact same concert, fly all the way to Vegas" :quirkney: Nah, it's about the album. Just to make a little bit more buzz and make people talk about her again. 2nd single is on its way and I believe they're taking their time this time to make it worth the wait, video- and production-wise :hype:

Archived