I wanna BUY all these collections!

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, crash1009 said:

He sells them so expensive..

In The Zone complete edition he sells for like $75. Like WTF? Nothing is sold for less than $50. :xcuseme:

It's probably because he makes them himself and I would imagine they take a lot of time especially if they look so professional 

7 minutes ago, crash1009 said:

He sells them so expensive..

In The Zone complete edition he sells for like $75. Like WTF? Nothing is sold for less than $50. :xcuseme:

5 minutes ago, GAGE said:

It's probably because he makes them himself and I would imagine they take a lot of time especially if they look so professional 

he should make some discounts... the shipping is already expensive.

I do think it doesn't justify much the price in my opinion, even if it's professional.

Guest StrawberryKisses

I think he's from Vietnam :rude2me: Must be really cheap to make this stuff over there :verycool: Not at me stereotyping Vietnam as per China :quirkney:

He has a store on Facebook, I've bought tons of stuff from

him. It's called Britney Spears Fanmade Store. He's always making new stuff. He has fanmade stuff and even some factory produced items like a Make Me CD single and he's coming out with a factory made DVD for the Apple festival concert. 

Yeah, his stuff is kind of expensive, but the quality is very worth it. 

4 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

He has a store on Facebook, I've bought tons of stuff from

him. It's called Britney Spears Fanmade Store. He's always making new stuff. He has fanmade stuff and even some factory produced items like a Make Me CD single and he's coming out with a factory made DVD for the Apple festival concert. 

Yeah, his stuff is kind of expensive, but the quality is very worth it. 

can you accept me on the store tho?

Archived