What if Gaga asks Britney to perform with her?

Guest Supernova.

Guest Supernova.

Would you guys be here for Britney performing at the Super Bowl but not as the main act?

I would tbh. Anything to see her on the biggest stage.

:verycool:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas

Would be like a wet dream for me, my two fave artists. :yesplease: But it ain't gonna happen. Britney would rather perform for the 500th time on her stage in Vegas. :otears:

1 minute ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Holy Cow yes is that a question

It's much better than Beyonka :bey: Bookmark me when Beyonka is with Gaga this upcoming Super Bowl

But for me It's a yes, this upcoming will be Gaga and Brit, with a duet song too, and then next year would totally be Britney for sure :mhm:  

i bet! Beyonce will pop up on stage, and try to steal Gaga's thunder, she might perform telephone with Gaga or that other song that they have.  she takes any chance that she can get to snatch a weave :sofedup: 

Guest Supernova.
Just now, Nick Jonas said:

Would be like a wet dream for me, my two fave artists. :yesplease: But it ain't gonna happen. Britney would rather perform for the  500th time on her stage in Vegas. :otears:

Let me take britney's word seriously for a second, she said she would do it but if she was able to do it with others. If Gaga is still a fan she might ask :verycool:

Guest Supernova.
Just now, 3Pney said:

it will be beyonce or some irrevelant rock or jazz artists that no1 remembers :sofedup:

I love Beyonce...but enough. It's overdone now. Time to move on. Time for other artists to shine.

:rude2me:

8 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

i bet! Beyonce will pop up on stage, and try to steal Gaga's thunder, she might perform telephone with Gaga or that other song that they have.  she takes any chance that she can get to snatch a weave :sofedup: 

Thats what i love about britney performing with others, if shes invited to perform with someone Britney lets that person shine and have their moment like when she performed with Rihanna.

Beyonce takes every opportunity to steal the lime light for herself. I cant stand her egostical nature. Yet her fans think shes so humble and one of the people...yeah ******* right!

1 minute ago, Born2Die said:

Thats what i love about britney performing with others, if shes invited to perform with someone Britney lets that person shine and have their moment like when she performed with Rihanna.

Beyonce takes every opportunity to steal the lime light for herself. I cant stand her egostical nature. Yet her fans think shes so humble and one of the people...yeah ******* right!

exactly! she's a massive attention *****, she was pressed that Britney won the vanguard award before her, and britney so humbley, cut her speech short just to announce beyonce's performance at the vma's  :sofedup:

Guest Supernova.
8 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Maybe Britney can lip Beyonka's part on Telephone, that would slay :shameless:

I mean it was originally meant for Britney...so why not? :comingthru:

No, maybe if Britney already headlined the SuperBowl in the past I can say yes, but it will be very reductive for Britney if she accept be the "guest" of Gaga SB when Britney don't have already her own SB show yet. 

When she was the guest of Aerosmith it was good because it was a Legendary Band, but be the Guest of Lady Gaga, really? For Beyonce it's not reductive be the guest of Coldplay or be the guest of Gaga if she invite her, because she already have her own SB. 

Britney can't be the guest of a SB anymore until she have her OWN SB Halftime Show. 

:rude2me:

4 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Very reductive for Britney be the Guest of Lady Gaga. When she don't have yet her own SB Show. 

How so?... :rude2me: The artist's guest at the SB is most of the time someone they admire, look up to and would like to work with.  It's not reductive... It's a compliment. Plus Britney said she wouldn't do it on her own. And Gaga stans Britney. So who knows at this point! :saycheese:

Archived