Not So Fast... Britney Crushes Our Dreams Of A Justin Timberlake Collabo

Jordan Miller

53 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

I hope it doesn't happen, an realistically I think we all know it won't. 

I don't really want Britney working with him after the way he has acted in the past. We all know he'll act like he saved hr career, so will his fans. It might blow up, and be huge, but they will make Britney look like crap. Then once it's all said , and done he'll be writing hate songs about her again.

just in the past???? in the present too :4music: .... imagine his face when he'll find out that she doesn't want to work with him.... justin's album 2017 => britney

CMAR 2.0

You were my sun
You were my earth
But you didn't want to work with me, no
So you took a chance
And made other plans, working with G-Easy, yeaaaaaah :embarrassney::quirkney:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Denisa said:

just in the past???? in the present too :4music: .... imagine his face when he'll find out that she doesn't want to work with him.... justin's album 2017 => britney

CMAR 2.0

You were my sun
You were my earth
But you didn't want to work with me, no
So you took a chance
And made other plans, working with G-Easy, yeaaaaaah :embarrassney::quirkney:

:haha: lmao. Oh lawd. Another look-a-like but this time instead of wade it will feature g-eazy. There will be a crotch grab and all. 

1 hour ago, Oh My Stars said:

I hope it doesn't happen, an realistically I think we all know it won't. 

I don't really want Britney working with him after the way he has acted in the past. We all know he'll act like he saved hr career, so will his fans. It might blow up, and be huge, but they will make Britney look like crap. Then once it's all said , and done he'll be writing hate songs about her again.

Yeah and ********* fans are lil *****, bitters and delusional they believe justin is the greatest artist in the world that they are at a higher level and have too much class for britney stans they are even more delusional than the HIVE,  i have found with several of them and they hate britney until the core, they are really disgusting

1 minute ago, lirebelde said:

Yeah and ********* fans are lil *****, bitters and delusional they believe justin is the greatest artist in the world that they are at a higher level and have too much class for britney stans they are even more delusional than the HIVE,  i have found with several of them and they hate britney until the core, they are really disgusting

I don't think he has a huge fanbase... but yes, they hate Britney, I don't understand why... bleahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 minute ago, lirebelde said:

Yea Beyoncé and Justin are a lot alike Attention whores. I remember watching the 2001 VMAs with my mom. And when Nsync won, he was so embarrassing, trying to be the center of attention. My mom would always comment about his annoying ways. Lol and he later proved he was all about the attention. 

10 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

Yea Beyoncé and Justin are a lot alike Attention whores. I remember watching the 2001 VMAs with my mom. And when Nsync won, he was so embarrassing, trying to be the center of attention. My mom would always comment about his annoying ways. Lol and he later proved he was all about the attention. 

the most important thing for Justin is his image, and Britney said that too.... he wants to be that nice guy, with a perfect life, with an anonim wife and 2 dogs. Brit's not good for him, Britney has personality, she has a career and Justin wants to be the center of attention.:4music:

Would be nice a FEAT, but Britney knows better why she doesn't want to do that and I trust her tbh. :carpoolney:

Now I'm waiting for his hate songs about her :mj:  P.S. can't wait to hear him screaming ***** ***** ***** :shameless:

20 minutes ago, Denisa said:

I don't think he has a huge fanbase... but yes, they hate Britney, I don't understand why... bleahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

His fan base on twitter and social networks is not that active as the others stans like the Hive, B-Army or Navy but  justin appeals to a part of the general public who still buy music who  usually is the adult contemporary a public + 30 that work  and are established, they see him as an example  the guy who came from a ''boy band'' and raise and become  a talented male artist who can play many instrument, who has family perfect image  .... justin appeals to a pretentious and ''high'' part of society which drive now days kids to their tastes because all the time they hear people says follow him is a good opcion

Just now, lirebelde said:

His fan base on twitter and social networks is not that active as the others stans  like the Hivem B.-army or Navy but  justin appeals to a part of the general public who still buy music who  usually is the adult contemporary a public + 30 that work  and are established they sees him as an example  the guy who came from a ''boy band'' and raise and become  a talented male artist who can play many instrument, who has family perfect image  .... justin appeals to a pretentious and ''high'' part of society which drive now days kids to their tastes because all the time they hear people says follow him is a good opcion

yeah but I still wonder if he has a perfect life or deep in his heart he's unhappy...

41 minutes ago, Denisa said:

yeah but I still wonder if he has a perfect life or deep in his heart he's unhappy...

I honestly dont think.. he can be happy with his son and his career but dont think that is simply happy because sometimes he looks miserable and sad also the rumors are more stronger each time about he dealing with a coke  problem that apparently already began to affect his life more than normal and if is true i know i shouldn't rejoice but justin was very cruel to britney during her breakdown so ...

37 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

I honestly dont think.. he can be happy with his son and his career but dont think that is simply happy because sometimes he looks miserable and sad also the rumors are more stronger each time about he dealing with a coke  problem that apparently already began to affect his life more than normal and if is true i know i shouldn't rejoice but justin was very cruel to britney during her breakdown so ...

What goes around comes around, baby! One day he'll pay for everything he did to her and he still does... he has problems with coke??????:idkney:

29 minutes ago, Denisa said:

What goes around comes around, baby! One day he'll pay for everything he did to her and he still does... he has problems with coke??????:idkney:

A Problem? rumors say he is a ****head indeed,  justney stan here just bring the blind about ''britney'''  but there a lot of blind item and threads online about justin having problem with coke,  plus he make mentions in his songs as well, you never have heard ''true blood'' for example,  about what you think it is? BUT he has never had a crisis in front of the media and continues with the image of perfect husband, so everything about him to the media is of good quality.

On 10/1/2016 at 7:55 PM, Acai Berry said:

IKR SHE'S SO CONFIDENT :wendycry:

I love 2016ney., we aren't worthy :sobbing:

I love britney. but that doesn't sound very nice:wendycry: like x-factorney

Don't judge people by his appearance. he might be a nice guy with a kind heart

Love her confidence here tho:oknolol:

Archived