The fact that no one is checking for DYWCO is hurting my soul

Zeromaximus

Why isn't this song doing anything?  I swear to godney if she does make me only or a POM rendetion for her next promo performances again I'm going to lose it. 

I need her to do a Glory medley to at least bless people with the sound of her new album, because apparently most don't know it's out. 

Rant over...these songs are just too good and the world is sleeping on it.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She had VMA and she screwed it up. She used half of the time promoting geazy. Distasteful MM choreo and out of pace lip synching didn't helped either.

today show promo is awful, didn't think it helped mm or glory either way

iheartradio, she performed mostly all her old hits. Probably overshadowed her new work, which most people doesn't know it even existed.

same to apple festival.

so yeah, if she's promoting POM, I guess it's effective. But she barely promoted Glory.:verycool:

52 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

The POM rendition is horrible.

I don't know about the choreo, but it's in the neon section. It looks really ugly and dated.

I think it fits in the neon section and it's a very energetic performance. It got 130k more listens since iheart so all it needs is an extra push. Release a mashup performance of DYWTCO to hold over until a second single is announced

but true on no Glory promo :sobbing:

6 hours ago, DaddySayzee said:

I think it fits in the neon section and it's a very energetic performance. It got 130k more listens since iheart so all it needs is an extra push. Release a mashup performance of DYWTCO to hold over until a second single is announced

but true on no Glory promo :sobbing:

It is a very energetic performance...but I can't get past the visuals.

POM as a whole needs a creative revamp.

Archived