OMG! this Make Me video!!!!

spreadmywings

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

when a amateur low cost fan made video is better than the original :moorangu:

I actually like it :orly: even beats the david ladivapela no random scenes with tv being thow to pool, no dead guys, no leopards, no trucks

sorry if AP

yeah I posted this a awhile ago but it doesn't matter! I think its cool!

8 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

And they put a man with a female dancers yet cannot find a male dancer as G Eazy :quirkney: Looks kinda weird.

That is the only weird part of this video! She doesnt know at all how to mime the rap! :hype:
But it is a fan video of course, not a proper one! Brilliant effort and better than the official Make Me for sure!

1 minute ago, Wombat said:

That is the only weird part of this video! She doesnt know at all how to mime the rap! :hype:
But it is a fan video of course, not a proper one! Brilliant effort and better than the official Make Me for sure!

That part is really disturbing to watch imo. Overall its still a good video,anything is better than the official one :quirkney:

Well there are backup dancers in this video. Wasnt the reason they shot the new one because they blew thier budget on the LaChappelle version and had no more money? Hence why the other girls were just acting instead of dancing and Britney does all her movements solo. They couldnt afford backup dancers or anything like that, whereas I'm sure these guys did this video for free or minimal cost.

Archived