Ok, so David had history of scrapping music video...

Bad bitch britney

This made so much sense...that Britney really wanted to release Make Me Original Music Video..but unfortunately David LaChapelle turn the card over. 

I dont wanna judge him but.....:omg:

IMG_0574.png

So unusual for Britney to settle for simplicity...in fact she is almost naked recently on most of her performances.

If there's only one person who'll leak it..its the cheeky David LaChapelle.:umomg:

what a mess

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David works like this: he has his vision, and his videos have to be exactly as he wants them, so if you wanna make a change he wouldn't let you. and that's what happened with Make Me, I'm pretty sure he was already upset about the scrapping of the original video for Everytime when britney actually commits suicide so this time he was really stubborn about his vision for Make Me. So when the video was finished and Britney and her team wanted to cut all of the most provocative parts like the part from the cage or the part when she kills the man in the pool he refused to make any changes. It was a take it or leave it, and they decided to leave it and make a new one

10 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

Britney also has history of scrapping videos. :uknowit:

Not really. We know Gimme More was Jive, and Khan confirmed Perfume was RCA as well. Outrageous and Break The Ice were obviously because she was not physically able at the time.

The only two videos Britney herself changed were BTMYH (which was radically changed) and Everytime (which only changed how she died).

So no, she doesn't have a history of scrapping videos. WB doesn't count, since it wasn't scrapped and all removed scenes were ones without Britney. :imcute:

You tried it, though.

27 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Not really. We know Gimme More was Jive, and Khan confirmed Perfume was RCA as well. Outrageous and Break The Ice were obviously because she was not physically able at the time.

The only two videos Britney herself changed were BTMYH (which was radically changed) and Everytime (which only changed how she died).

So no, she doesn't have a history of scrapping videos. WB doesn't count, since it wasn't scrapped and all removed scenes were ones without Britney. :imcute:

You tried it, though.

Yeah, I mean by "Britney" her team and label. :ohnoney:

Archived