Five songs very suitable for the second single

PerfumeGuy

These songs are very catchy and attract attention at first listen, so they are very suitable for the second single, I think:

1. Do You Wanna Come Over?

2. Man on the Moon

3. Just Like Me

4. Love Me Down

5. Better

They are all danceable Britney-style songs with good rhythm, and suitable for a music video too.

Don't you think so?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, SometimesLover said:

These songs are very catchy and attract attention at first listen, so they are very suitable for the second single, I think:

2. Man on the Moon

3. Just Like Me

4. Love Me Down

5. Better

They are all danceable Britney-style songs with good rhythm, and suitable for a music video too.

Don't you think so?

:usher:

I'll take any of the following and be happy

if I'm dancing, just luv me, love me down, slumber party, invitation, MOTM and liar.

ill be okay with DYWTCO, better and change you mind

ill be upset with private show, clumsy, what you need, and whatever else

but pretty good I love eight songs.make me too,. I like the song in e order I put them but not a big difference

Guest Nick Jonas
1 hour ago, IRunAway said:

OCTOBER- SLUMBER PARTY

JANUARY- BETTER

APRIL- LOVE ME DOWN

END POM, GO ON TOUR

Not gonna happen. :ricackle:

We might get single #2 if we're lucky, then 10 more years of Vegas. :wannadie:

1 hour ago, SometimesLover said:

2. Man on the Moon

3. Just Like Me

4. Love Me Down

5. Better

Don't you think so?

:usher:

I think the best single choices are Just Luv Me, Love Me Down, Liar, or Better. Man on The Moon is one of my absolute favorites, in fact it may be my favorite song from the album, but I doubt it would do well sadly... so maybe it could be released as the last single (if we get 4-5 singles) since a lot of the time the last singles from albums are more just to keep promoting the album rather than be a hit. 

I'd love to see What you Need as a single too, but I know it would flop, I just love the spunk in the song and her voice. I also love Just Like Me, her voice sounds great, it has a pretty original subject matter, and I think people would be REALLY surprised to hear Britney on song with an acoustic guitar, but also not really sure how it would fair. Hard to Forget Ya is super catchy, but also the most generic song on the album IMO, I still love it though. The generic-ness could be good or bad. There are lots of songs that become big hits that sound super generic to me, but it also means it could easily be forgotten. 

Slumber Party, Private Show, Clumsy, DYWCO, and Change Your Mind are all risky choices I think, but could be surprise  hits.

Invitation and Coupure Electrique should not be singles, unless they're featured in a movie, but even then, I don't think there should be all that much effort put into promoting them. They are perfect book-ends for the album, and would be great to use in a tour/stage show, but there just not hit songs. 

I honestly haven't listened to Mood Ring enough to decide if it's single worthy or not because I haven't been able to download it yet. 

16 minutes ago, SometimesLover said:

Actually I think that particularly Do You Wanna Come Over would be great as a single because it is both up tempo and reminds me of the In the Zone Britney. I think it would really attract attention :gelis:

This. The reaction when this song is played in clubs is unbelievable 

55 minutes ago, MX3 said:

it's gonna be do you wanna come over, just luv me, slumber party, liar or man on the moon. Those are the songs theyve explored - and man on the moon is an early album track and her early album tracks are usually singles. 

YAS. Justice for Man On The Moon. We need a MV and a live performance. ****. :yesplease:

Archived