Is this the most favorable media has been to Britney since 2002?

All major news outlets and music websites are rooting for her. They lowkey shade her here and there, but it is the least negative they have been in AGES. At least since 2007.

But if we think back even longer.. Her problems began with towards the end of DWAD Tour. With Justin breakup, bad girl image, marriage and breakdown, the media was ALWAYS after her. 

Is this a beginning of a new era?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Artsy Fartsy said:

the media hated her and the GP loved her back then

now the media loves her and the GP hates her 

:verycool:

I don't think the GP hate her. Its just that she is not in her prime now. And that's ok. It is very rare for pop stars to see a huge resurgence. Not that Britney isnt capable of it. SHe very much is. She or her team jsut havent decided to go full throttle. 

27 minutes ago, KW. said:

I don't think the GP hate her

Mmm. Let's see what the gp thinks.

I like some of Britney's songs, but I have to say something: I've watched some of her videos and maybe it's just the way she moves, but her dancing seems really forced and unnatural...like she's having a hard time keeping up or something. It just makes me cringe.
lol obviously lipsyncing and why was she dancing so stiff?
She moves like the tin man from the Wizard of Oz....
she needs to fire her team..her choreographer..all!! this dance is tacky..too high school
she sounds like a minion, pardon the spelling, not from MeriKKA edumacated. I'm definitely less stronger but a hole lot slower than I used to be if anyone cares to know....
lol, pathetic and painfully embarrassing to watch. Don't know how people stan for THAT, let alone pay to watch her "perform". Her handlers really need to let her retire as she's clearly over it. And I say this as a former fan who grew up with her music through MTV. She's done!
Why the microphone? she never sings… ¬¬ cero evolution with her… just looking more like a ******** than an artist/singer

WOW this was TERRIBLE OMG she didnt dance 1 second and still lipped to 20 YEAR OLD VOCALS..omg RETIRE...this is embarassing to ur fans..

Some girls on musical.ly do better than that.
But when was the last time that Britney REALLY sing live ? I can't remember.
no plz,she cant do a version of me myself and I,its horrible
I'm sorry but Britney Spears should stop singing this kind of stupid songs. How could she only use playback? And this lazy presentation?

Oh my god what happened to her? Like I really need an explanation how someone can go from a fantastic dancer to this...

2 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

I like some of Britney's songs, but I have to say something: I've watched some of her videos and maybe it's just the way she moves, but her dancing seems really forced and unnatural...like she's having a hard time keeping up or something. It just makes me cringe.
she needs to fire her team..her choreographer..all!! this dance is tacky..too high school
she sounds like a minion, pardon the spelling, not from MeriKKA edumacated. I'm definitely less stronger but a hole lot slower than I used to be if anyone cares to know....
lol, pathetic and painfully embarrassing to watch. Don't know how people stan for THAT, let alone pay to watch her "perform". Her handlers really need to let her retire as she's clearly over it. And I say this as a former fan who grew up with her music through MTV. She's done!
Why the microphone? she never sings… ¬¬ cero evolution with her… just looking more like a ******** than an artist/singer

WOW this was TERRIBLE OMG she didnt dance 1 second and still lipped to 20 YEAR OLD VOCALS..omg RETIRE...this is embarassing to ur fans..

I'm sorry but Britney Spears should stop singing this kind of stupid songs. How could she only use playback? And this lazy presentation?

Oh my god what happened to her? Like I really need an explanation how someone can go from a fantastic dancer to this...

You picked only the negative reviews. Many positive reviews are written by GP too, not just fans. 

Next :coffee: 

55 minutes ago, KW. said:

All major news outlets and music websites are rooting for her. They lowkey shade her here and there, but it is the least negative they have been in AGES. At least since 2007.

But if we think back even longer.. Her problems began with towards the end of DWAD Tour. With Justin breakup, bad girl image, marriage and breakdown, the media was ALWAYS after her. 

Is this a beginning of a new era?

This seems to be the best time since 2002 :verycool: I'm so proud of her 

6 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Lol why the **** are you reading youtube comments? Everybody knows youtube comments section are 90% just trolls being idiots.

7 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Its not just britney tho, its very rare to even see positive youtube comments that arent from obvious stans of whichever artist the vid features.

so you proved nothing 

7 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

lmfao, you're such a tryhard. :sofedup:

Archived