This is so beautiful I'm crying

Slayde

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, MAG said:

I love this album, Bare. I listen to it quite a bit :britlol:

It's just so different and whoever made it did an amazing job. :makeitrain:

I always had it but only just started listening to it and boy was I missing out! :otears: 

I am thoroughly shook by the production it is flawless. I always wanted a version of Perfume like this :crying1:

14 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I honestly love Perfume, and this remix does the song justice! :otears: The Dreaming Mix who tbh, this remix should've been on the album!

It absolutely has well and truly ripped my roots out of the follicles and my weave is gone. :o

I remember being obsessed with The Dreaming Mix, I honestly played it more than any song for a while there :gloria:

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Slayde said:

It absolutely has well and truly ripped my roots out of the follicles and my weave is gone. :o

I remember being obsessed with The Dreaming Mix, I honestly played it more than any song for a while there :gloria:

Absolutely slayed!! I love the Dreaming Mix don't get me wrong because I also listened to it on repeat for a while there :gloria: Justice for Perfume though tbh!

11 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Absolutely slayed!! I love the Dreaming Mix don't get me wrong because I also listened to it on repeat for a while there :gloria: Justice for Perfume though tbh!

This has to be my new favourite though you're right, it is so much better than the Dreaming Mix tbfqh, I don't know her anymore after hearing this remix :otears:

Yes I agree #J4P tbh if it was produced right and had a matching video it would do so well, the only thing I wouldn't change about it now is the lyrics and Britney's vocals. The production, MV and everything else I would change, it deserved better treatment, it deserved Everytime treatment tbh :otears:

15 hours ago, Barbie Spears said:

Holy ****. Perfume is one of her greatest ballads :otears:  It's so sad that some fans don't appreciate the song because of the video controversy.

It's perfect done in a sad acoustic production like this remix, it's supposed to be a sad song I don't know why Will.I.Am didn't match the production to the lyrics, his production is tacky in Perfume it doesn't sound sad like Everytime and the way Britney would have wanted it to be. She met him half way by making the vocals sound and he didn't meet her halfway (pun intended) :otears:

15 hours ago, GimmeBritney1 said:

Wait there's a whole album of songs like this and I've never heard it? Wtf is happening #flopfan

I wouldn't say it's all just like this perfume remix, this is definitely a strong part of the album but the rest is very urban and cool + faded :o

I had the same flop reaction when I discovered it just yesterday too :gloria: Slay both of our flop selves 

Archived