AP? Media defending Britney lip synching?? "rockstars have always mimed at least britney spears is honest"

Nebulosa

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

tbh as i was watching AMF the other day I couldn't help but think "now wonder she lip synches" cos the dance routines were insane, but i just wish she would throw some live vocals here and there to make it more REAL

I think she could let some Owww or Ahh or some sound during the performance like sometimes in Onyx and Circus tour. Would be cool. No need to really sing all track perfectly imo.

People are still arguing over her lipping 16 years into it? :queenie:

Britney will NEVER. EVER. sing live EVER. Not in this lifetime. Not if her life depended on it.

She lipped while Rihanna was live right next to her. :jackk:

She lipped while Nicki ******* Minaj the least talented mainstream rapper ever sang live next to her. :jackk:

She lipped while Madonna, her idol, and Christina, her rival, was live. :jackk:

She lipped at Xfactor UK and Star Search France, both SINGING competition shows. :jackk:

She lipped during her comeback Circus, when it was most crucial to prove herself once again that she still has it.

If she didn't do it during the most critical times in her career, she won't ever.

Whether it's because she lost the ability or just lost the confidence to do it is another arguement.

But ya'll need to stop deluding yourselves with speculation or hope. 

"The first verse was live."

"I heard her breathing after the bridge."

"The beginning of *insert song* was definitely live over the loud backtrack."

Y'all just stop it. 

She will never ever sing live again. Ever. And it's time to accept that and move on.

It would make it easier for y'all to appreciate Britney for who she is now. Just let Liveney go. She's gone and will never come back :donewithit:

No amount of criticism or speculation or even positive support will ever get her to sing a word live on a mic again. Let's just live with it gals :howiroll:

Edit:

And Britney is not "honest" wtf :moorangu: 

"I always sing live." :sizeup:

If she had said, I sing live most of the time or sometimes, I would be fine. But always? :gimmemoar:

I guess that's part of the problem why fans can't move on, if she just embraced it herself and came out without a mic just to throwdown on choreo, we'd all learn to accept it. Watch Madonna slay Vogue without a mic at the 1990 VMA's. 

7 minutes ago, BraveGraphics said:

not sure if they are shading her or supporting her hmmm :awks:

I think they are shading Meatloaf, rockers that fake with instruments (Ashley Simpson had a band and nobody thought she was miming before that event lol) and the overprocessing of vocals in music nowadays.

2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

They wouldnt be horrified becuse she cant sing. They would be horrified because of all the examples they just finished giving like being out of breath and sounding a lot different than the sythesized tracks. 

Yes her voice would be fine. But she wouldnt sound like the classic songs we know and love. Which I mean I would enjoy but still. 

Ii am sure people are horrified after Axl finishes singing live Rocket Queen. They ain't here for live singing, lbr. 

Can't y'all read between the lines?

They shading her.

They shamelessly shading her.

They could've chosen any other word but they went with "horrified".

5 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Well actually back in the day Janet and Madonna frequently went on stage and didnt use a mic at all. 

Really? Wow I actually think that's balsy and bold of them, and I'd rather Britney be honest like that and just come out without any mic, than pretend like she's belting her imaginary notes.

I only ever saw the Madonna Vogue performance, but I didn't know she did it a couple of times. I know Janet lipped a lot too but didn't know she did the micless performance too. 

I wish Britney would just do that. Although, she would have to comit to extreme dance routines and remove all midtempos and ballads from her sets to justify it. Imagine her hanging up the celing in her wings during Everytime without a mic and just mouthing the words silently. I mean it's basically what she does anyway but it would look silly without a mic.:moorangu:

Archived