OMG it's not just some people on exhale

Slayde

37 minutes ago, Applejack said:

You're right. It's their life and people do whatever the **** they want to.

But this is the internet too. They can comment and they're free to do so, even if it does not feel appropriate or rightful. They do that all the time and you know how it is. Especially with public celebrities. It afflicts even me, although I've gotten over it. I cannot honestly grasp why would Renee and Britney touch their faces, but as you said, it's their lives and they thought it was for the best. Who am I to suggest something about someone I don't personally know?

I get it can be annoying, but that's how it is. :/

Yeah true, and I don't think Britney has had work done to make her look "unrecognizable" either like I don't know what this girl is smoking to even think of saying that. 

Yeah true I suppose I am still developing a thick skin to the internet, I need to just get over it and move on and realize that some people will always be mean at the end of the day and nothing can ever change that. I have learnt a lot by working in the hospitality industry for the past 4 years it has taught me that people are the way they are and nothing can change that, some people will always complain, some will always focus on the negative and you just have to kill those people with kindness. Other people focus on the positive and I love those people! 

Thanks for the support sis :hugs:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

Lmfao the dental work comment. :orangu:

I think they're talking about some of the work she's done.  But she still looks very good. 

Well yea

but pick the right picture

you know what I mean?

in this photo she looks relatively younger and untouched

not drastically different and over-done

like Kylie Jenner 

1 hour ago, Slayde said:

She literally looks like Primeney and her old self and this hideous ***** has the nerve to say she doesn't recognize her, like ***** no one will ever recognize you in your life so GTFO ewww :rihit:

She's just upset and pressed that Britney has something she will never have, timeless looks, a down to earth and non-judgmental attitude and the legacy of an icon :lessons:

Sometimes Britney looks very different but this pic is very Britney. 

Like you said she looks like primeney.

1 hour ago, ViciousVixen said:

Tf are they talking about?

she looks normal and fab :sofedup:

if it wasn't for the medication and stress over the last few years

this is pretty much how Britney would have always looked 

Exactly I honestly can't with most people on that comment, like a few are sticking up for her but a lot are having a go at her too, jealous pressed and bitter ******* b*tches the lot of them :rihit:

I bet this ***** had something to say during Britney's breakdown too and now that she has got back on top she is upset because she is a bitter wrinkly old ***** who doesn't want the best in people, omg I am so mad at all those people someone plz help me I'm so angry for some reason :lessons:

1 hour ago, - Kyle - said:

Lmfao the dental work comment. :orangu:

I think they're talking about some of the work she's done.  But she still looks very good. 

I know "clever cosmetic work to protrude her upper lip" I screamed at that :rihit:

I can't at people pretending they know her, her life and what she does in her life :sofedup:

This just proves that this is not a minority of people in exhale, there are actually horrible judgmental people like this in the GP who will pull and pick at Britney and the way her face looks :tiffsmoke:

1 hour ago, MissSwedishDream said:

Some people can't hold their bs to themselves. :sofedup:

Jealous B**ches everywhere wisching they looked as fab as our Queen. :quirkney:

They would never look as good as she does now if they went through what she has been through, I'd like to see how their lips/nose and general face would look like if they even went through half of what Britney has been through in her life, they would be a hot mess and probably dead to be honest. Britney is a strong, beautiful and fearless goddess whose personality matches her beauty on the outside. They will never. :bigtime:

1 hour ago, geraaver said:

I showed the pic to my friends and everyone told me she looks weird, and one of them told me "nooo, that's not Britney, you don't fool me" ... I was like :zoomzoom:

Really? Maybe everyone is used to Femme Fatalney or X-Factorney or BJney and can't remember what Primeney even looked like :gloria:

1 hour ago, coo said:

She's the definition of beauty in that picture and those middle aged rednecks are jelly. End of. :CPKney:

Yeah I know I just don't think people want her to look this good after seeing her in say 07', some people just don't want her to win and succeed. Meanwhile Britney is looking more beautiful than they could and would ever want apparently. Bitter, twisted and jealous, old and wrinkly lookin' *** *******

Archived