Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, BJ4u said:

A strange thought came to my mind. Is Jason mad looking at her and how fab she is 2015/2016? :rude2me:

I haven't thought of him in a looong time (it was a couple of relationships ago), but he DID start dating her when she was stunning 2008/2009 and I've always felt like their relationship went downhills because she started gaining weight, looking puffy, etc. There's something really shallow about him :donewithit: 

Oops, too out of topic - SHE IS STUNNINGGGG :feelingmyself:

Girl I think it was the opposite, she was so not into him, he drained the life out of her and made her life so boring, she stopped caring. I know how that feels.

11 minutes ago, Fræk said:

:omg: I never thought she would talk about the conservatorship :lanacackle:

It's awesome that she seems a lot more comfortable in her own skin to the point that she talks about this kind of issues.

I'm really glad she's taking the reins of her career and doing what she wants :gobaby:

Girl, Im scared.. I hope she has control of her money now 

Britney, gurl YOU ARE WRONG :nobitch:

First of all dont you dare to say baby britney would smoke weed. sabrina the witch said baby britney was a workhaolic and wouldnt even went out for a party. :NYsassy:

Besides that, we all know you were high as **** during kfed era so, stop lying through your teeth :nobitch:

we all know your memory is bad so thats probably the case but gurl im angry with this shade on baby britney :whitneyshade: you are really young to have alzhaimer :bichpls:

shes probably thinking she had 17 on 2007 i guess :shameless:

oh and btw prepare your glory holes for a big meltdown when larry scraps and cut half of the interview :shameless:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

WHAT.

SHE TALKED ABOUT THE CONSERVATORSHIP??????!!!!

WHEN WILL FOR THE RECORD???? jk :scalped::scalped::scalped::scalped::scalped:

EDIT:

"- concervatorship - she said she made Glory because she felt like everything is planned in her life. She wanted to do an album her way." I wonder if she elaborated on this? 

I feel like it will be lifted in the next 2 years! 

Archived