Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

It'll leak anyway!

Some Britney stan in the Jonathan Ross show managed to get the ACTUAL Oops font onto the signs for the game they play so that stan will obviously leak the entire footage (Make Me Video-teas). 

We all know Britney's team are too cheap/nasty/lazy to make those Oops signs themselves so they MUST have come from someone from Jonathan Ross' team. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is zero possibility that it won't be cut out but I will be mad anyway :juggingu: 
it's a sensitive topic for me, she has no rights at all and she makes money (that her team and cough family members cough take from her anyway ) at the same time
like how can that even be real? usa is a weird country 

at least let her speak her mind! it's sad we know already they won't show it 

She was clearly zooted with k-fed in that homevideo they made when she is eating and talking about time travel lmao aint nothing wrong with it, it's practically legal and its therapeutic. Also my first time smoking was 17 as well, it is a perfectly normal age to try a little bit of good ole marijuanna lol

We all know she's sweet, cool and stuff, but she was never that innocent, her label made her look like that, I mean it's Hollywood (*****, *** and rock n' roll). That's the reason why she doesn't like her old stuff (remember she refuse to sing "Sometimes" on Carpool K.) it's not her :yeaok:

4 minutes ago, joe sp said:

We all know she's sweet, cool and stuff, but she was never that innocent, her label made her look like that, I mean it's Hollywood (*****, *** and rock n' roll). That's the reason why she doesn't like her old stuff (remember she refuse to sing "Sometimes" on Carpool K.) it's not her :yeaok:

Exactly, which bugs me when some people here try to say that theres no evidence or proof and that its all speculation. She worked her *** off during those years, shes gotta have some sort of release in that high pressure environment. Its like thinking disney stars are goody kids when they are boinking each other in their trailers.

Archived