Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Chris88 said:

Without it she wouldn't have been able to get custody of her kids. The C-ship was good in the beginning, it helped her live a healthier life and progressively get it all back together. But normally getting out of it is progressive too, but it most likely seems like they've purposely extended its duration. To do that, they have to prove that she still needs to be managed by a guardian. Maybe She'll have to wait the end of POM. 

Does she even have legal custody? Or just an arrangement worked out with Kevin?

I won't believe she has actual legal custody until I see the court docs. I don't know how someone who can't legally care for themselves could possibly, under the law, care for children.

36 minutes ago, lolo. said:

Didn't she smoke weed during Chaotic, the reality with Kevin? There is a video of her apparently smoking weed. I remember her mother or someone of her family saying she used to consume ***** (weed to me is not a ****) and alcohol at 17 (a comment really nasty of them). But I really doubt it. And I don't get why Britney is so against weed, at least it's natural, nothing quimical, it has a big amount of healty features and so on.

Look for some people is worse than uppers. I know a friend that got OCD and panic attacks from smoking weed ONCE, took years for him to improve. Another friend got other serious psychological issues from smoking it for some years. He prob had a genetic predisposition and will never be the same. So is not for everyone. Some people have allergy to peanut so lol so go figure.

I can't ever have pot, my family had cases of lung issues and I don't want any smoke around, be cigs, incense, barbecue or pot lol.

Every person is an individual, maybe Brit didn't like the side effects. Can even cause paranoia to some people.

1 hour ago, lolo. said:

Can anyone EXPLAIN me why she is in a ****** conservatorship?  I've been a fan since I can remember, BUT I still don't understand what kind of CRIME she did in the past to be legally forced to not take any decision about her life? I mean, this is savage, inhumane, heartless. There are plenty politicians out there stealing people's money, breaking lives and families, not allowing to gay people to have kids or marry while black people and women are under unequal and unfair laws, and then, BRITNEY SPEARS is not allowed to make decisions about her life? and then she is not even able to chose with whom she wants to work. I still don't understand the US laws, but really it sucks.

Wtf... You lost me at gay people not being allowed to marry and African Americans and woman under unfair laws. We are not in the year 1920...lol. 

1 hour ago, lolo. said:

Can anyone EXPLAIN me why she is in a ****** conservatorship?  I've been a fan since I can remember, BUT I still don't understand what kind of CRIME she did in the past to be legally forced to not take any decision about her life? I mean, this is savage, inhumane, heartless. There are plenty politicians out there stealing people's money, breaking lives and families, not allowing to gay people to have kids or marry while black people and women are under unequal and unfair laws, and then, BRITNEY SPEARS is not allowed to make decisions about her life? and then she is not even able to chose with whom she wants to work. I still don't understand the US laws, but really it sucks.

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

The only thing that I can think of that may legally justify this is an ongoing addiction issue (which explains why it would be important for her to be deposed in the Lutfi case, since his claims revolved around **** addiction). Combined with the issue of not having full legal custody of her boys, it MAY be cause for the ongoing conservatorship. Otherwise, I can't for the life of me figure it out.

I've never seen any legal document to show that she has actual legal custody of the boys right now. Unless I see an actual document, I tend to think she has an agreement worked out with Kevin that is outside of the family court system.

However...

None of that explains her comments regarding not having a sense of power over her music. I've always suspected the conservatorship was *really* about having control of her brand, and her comments today pretty much confirm that for me.

18 minutes ago, Nebulosa said:

Look for some people is worse than uppers. I know a friend that got OCD and panic attacks from smoking weed ONCE, took years for him to improve. Another friend got other serious psychological issues from smoking it for some years. He prob had a genetic predisposition and will never be the same. So is not for everyone. Some people have allergy to peanut so lol so go figure.

I can't ever have pot, my family had cases of lung issues and I don't want any smoke around, be cigs, incense, barbecue or pot lol.

Every person is an individual, maybe Brit didn't like the side effects. Can even cause paranoia to some people.

i get panic attacks when i smoke but it depends on if I'm at a good place in my life or not , if I'm not then i get like weirdly paranoid about things and freak out.. but as I'm typing this I'm smoking lol 

But she is Still in the Conservatorship? So why would they let her make decisions now and not with BJ? Plus she said BJ was her baby and it was so personal to her. So maybe they are saying this as a sell tactic and her team is even in on this and what she talked about in the interview. Like look I am finally doing what I want when before I couldn't which contradicts a lot of what was said when promoting BJ being so personal to her. I'm sure the conservatorship is not as bad or holding her back as some of you think it is. We aren't her Dr. we don't know if she needs one or not?

I love Make Me and damn I can't figure out why it hasn't done better on radio. It is certainly radio friendly.

Guest Young Törless
46 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I don't think he ever made it to co-conservator.

I've never seen his name appear in the documents.

I think he did, before X Factor started.

This was posted after their break up, in early January.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20664203,00.html

"The court accepts the resignation [of Trawick]," L.A. Superior Court Judge Reva Goetz stated in court Friday. Goetz added that the singer's father, Jamie Spears, "will remain as the sole conservator of her person."

Archived