Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

8 minutes ago, lolo. said:

Can anyone EXPLAIN me why she is in a ****** conservatorship?  I've been a fan since I can remember, BUT I still don't understand what kind of CRIME she did in the past to be legally forced to not take any decision about her life? I mean, this is savage, inhumane, heartless. There are plenty politicians out there stealing people's money, breaking lives and families, not allowing to gay people to have kids or marry while black people and women are under unequal and unfair laws, and then, BRITNEY SPEARS is not allowed to make decisions about her life? and then she is not even able to chose with whom she wants to work. I still don't understand the US laws, but really it sucks.

Without it she wouldn't have been able to get custody of her kids. The C-ship was good in the beginning, it helped her live a healthier life and progressively get it all back together. But normally getting out of it is progressive too, but it most likely seems like they've purposely extended its duration. To do that, they have to prove that she still needs to be managed by a guardian. Maybe She'll have to wait the end of POM. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chris88 said:

Without it she wouldn't have been able to get custody of her kids. The C-ship was good in the beginning, it helped her live a healthier life and progressively get it all back together. But normally getting out of it is progressive too, but it most likely seems like they've purposely extended its duration. To do that, they have to prove that she still needs to be managed by a guardian. Maybe She'll have to wait the end of POM. 

This is brutally insane tbh. If you want to recover from a breakdown, it's your own decision. I am glad she is now in a better place and everything, but the fact that she was forced to do "x", is totally insane. That's illegal.

Just now, lolo. said:

What happened?

(RUMOR HAS IT THAT) Kevin came to pick up the boys and she brought either one or both of them (cant remember) into her bedroom and locked them in there with herself, eventually she wouldn't come out, and they had to break in to get them. Followed by her being brought and strapped into an ambulance where she was taken to a hospital, locked up, and put on a 5150 psychiatric hold. Jamie was given custody/temporary conservatorship of Britney, and eventually got it permanent.

2 minutes ago, lolo. said:

This is brutally insane tbh. If you want to recover from a breakdown, it's your own decision. I am glad she is now in a better place and everything, but the fact that she was forced to do "x", is totally insane. That's illegal.

In the beginning it was heroic and needed, her dad gave up his working life to come to her rescue and everything. But it doesn't make sense today to know that she's still in it. 

1 minute ago, Chris88 said:

In the beginning it was heroic and needed, her dad gave up his working life to come to her rescue and everything. But it doesn't make sense today to know that she's still in it. 

Exactly, It was needed up until the Candies era, she should've been released after Circus (unless she was secretly still crazy) but Jamie and Jason took advantage of it from a business standpoint.....:embarrassney:

Just now, briteen said:

(RUMOR HAS IT THAT) Kevin came to pick up the boys and she brought either one or both of them (cant remember) into her bedroom and locked them in there with herself, eventually she wouldn't come out, and they had to break in to get them. Followed by her being brought and strapped into an ambulance where she was taken to a hospital, locked up, and put on a 5150 psychiatric hold. Jamie was given custody/temporary conservatorship of Britney, and eventually got it permanent.

Yes. I remember reading this story, I remember that night was very scary and rumors about her death were spread all around the internet. I can understand what happened with the custody of her kids. However, she was legally an adult by then. If she want to got mentally insane is her choice, if she wants to consume ***** and have an unhealthy is her choice, I mean, I am glad that she quits from that, but my point is that there's not a legal justification for this conservatorship. She was an adult, law can intervene on her kids' lives because they are under age, but Britney?

2 minutes ago, briteen said:

Exactly, It was needed up until the Candies era, she should've been released after Circus (unless she was secretly still crazy) but Jamie and Jason took advantage of it from a business standpoint.....:embarrassney:

You're totally right...(and You're making me emotional)...She's slowly taking her freedom back

I literally fell out of my chair reading this! :britlol:

I'm so confused, though! The person tweeted that she talked about the conservator-ship, weed, and farting, and then they said that she "looked really uncomfortable and only answered yes or no". Which is it!? :sizeup:

Oh my God, I can't believe she actually talked about this! She must be sick and tired of her constraints, and she sees that the people around her are milking her for everything she's worth! :omgreallyney:

If this is true, then it confirms everything we all already knew- Almost everything from 2008-2016 (until Glory) was a product of her team/conservators, and she had very little say-so in what she did. This would explain why she was so miserable during the FF era, and the whole BJ mess. Wow, I feel really bad for supporting those albums because I feel like I was only supporting Britney's imprisonment.

HOPEFULLY, they don't cut any of this out of the interview! This would definitely spark a conversation, and it would go viral. :woopsie:

Good job on FINALLY speaking out about your unfair circumstances, Britney!

Get ready for some hot tea, y'all! :scalped:

And Larry.... if this doesn't get aired... we see you. :wannadie:

3 minutes ago, lolo. said:

Yes. I remember reading this story, I remember that night was very scary and rumors about her death were spread all around the internet. I can understand what happened with the custody of her kids. However, she was legally an adult by then. If she want to got mentally insane is her choice, if she wants to consume ***** and have an unhealthy is her choice, I mean, I am glad that she quits from that, but my point is that there's not a legal justification for this conservatorship. She was an adult, law can intervene on her kids' lives because they are under age, but Britney?

I don't understand that either

Archived