Britney Explains The Back Walkover Misstep At Apple Music Festival In New BBC Radio 1 Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG this has got to be my fav interview from her.  She's so open and unscripted, and raw.  Her responses were so genuine, and truly what she felt.  

That poor 'new guy' is gonna be haunted forever... the first time he touches her back and she freaks out at him... he doesn't have Chase's magic touch. :quirkney:

I knew she was jet lagged... it was pretty obvious.  Also, she admitted that the fact that her Las Vegas audience is drunk most of the time has affected her level of performance, these ppl weren't drunk and were more alert, which makes it more nerve racking.  I knew Vegas would affect her... all these external performances are making her so much better!

40 minutes ago, jennyj said:

That poor 'new guy' is gonna be haunted forever... the first time he touches her back and she freaks out at him... he doesn't have Chase's magic touch. :quirkney:

I knew she was jet lagged... it was pretty obvious.  Also, she admitted that the fact that her Las Vegas audience is drunk most of the time has affected her level of performance, these ppl weren't drunk and were more alert, which makes it more nerve racking.  I knew Vegas would affect her... all these external performances are making her so much better!

Awww I feel bad for the dancer now! But she didnt blame him here, 'cause I read comment she said he was too early??? Oh well, this sounded like she just admitted she wasnt comfortable at that very second.

And what comes to AMF performance (I wasnt there of course) but from stream she did look tired and little "out of it" at times but I think what made it great for fans there was the overall atmosphere, like they wrote in Tribune, ppl were singing along very loudly and having fun. She was surprised by the noice I think.

She's so sweet omg! Her doing those weird accents haha! I can't be mad at her for saying 'as I was singing', she enjoyed doing the show a lot, obviously and she admitted she was a little out of it.  :blurp:

I forgive her tbh, she gave us iheart which I'll be rewatching a lot. And people who haven't seen POM enjoyed the London show, so it's not that big a deal.

Guest ItsNathanbitch

A flaw free interview. 

I also find it funny how people on here are complaining about the Apple performance, yet have heard nothing but great things from people who were actually there. Thoughts? I mean, yes, it probably wasn't her VERY best performance, but she still slayed in many parts. 

An interesting revelation is Britney's attitude towards chart success: "I’m into the numbers. I’m very aware of what’s going on. I want to know where [the music's] mark is." 

To the people who thinks she doesn't care about numbers can shut their mouth forever now:cooltshirt:

An interesting revelation is Britney's attitude towards chart success: "I’m into the numbers. I’m very aware of what’s going on. I want to know where [the music's] mark is." 

To the people who thinks she doesn't care about numbers can shut their mouth forever now:cooltshirt:

Guys, you don't understand unless you've done gymnastics. Doing a back walkover is scary!!!:ugh: And sometimes you're mentally unable to do it if you don't trust the person who's supposed to hold your back. Sometimes I didn't even trust my trainer and had to collect myself for a few seconds beforw I could do it. It would take me a LOT of time to find the courage to do it with a new person. So her reaction is completely normal! :brityeah: 

Archived