So... Are We Gonna Help Our Queen Snag Up Odell As Her New Man?

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, amalfitano said:

It's true 

I'm getting self conscious :crying4:

No, girl/dude, I meant as he looks unhealthy thin, but there are lot of thin ****/beautiful people! Like him:

https://st.kp.yandex.net/im/kadr/2/1/5/kinopoisk.ru-Star-Trek-Into-Darkness-2157459.jpghttps://lovelace-media.imgix.net/getty/452616656.jpg?

Is just that G-eazy is 90% legs and maybe he shouldn't skip leg day, looks like they are going to break at any moment, 0 muscle lol.

4 minutes ago, amalfitano said:

but that's how I am :crying2:

Nah come on I mean g has very very long legs, your legs can't be longer or thinner. Is just my taste, millions find him attractive XD Is the whole package that makes him not attractive to me. He wears those super tight leggings jeans with some open shirt, it doesn't work very well w/his body type.

Benedict has long legs thin too but he wears more lose pants and he is super hot. Is just G-eazy is always with those huge funny jackets and skinny tight jeggings, is kinda funny.

I bet you are beautiful and stylish :) and healthy :kiss:

1 minute ago, Nebulosa said:

Nah come on I mean g has very very long legs, your legs can't be longer or thinner. Is just my taste, millions find him attractive XD Is the whole package that makes him not attractive to me. He wears those super tight leggings jeans with some open shirt, it doesn't work very well w/his body type.

Benedict has long legs thin too but he wears more lose pants and he is super hot. Is just G-eazy is always with those huge funny jackets and skinny tight jeggings, is kinda funny.

I bet you are beautiful and stylish :) and healthy :kiss:

lol I hope you aren't thinking I'm actually offended/upset, I'm just kidding :)

and no I'm not that tall (Eazy's like 6'5" or 6'6"?)

what's wrong with tight pants tho? ;) anyway he's just very much my type.

and yes, I'm a much healthier weight than i was at one time

1 hour ago, amalfitano said:

lol I hope you aren't thinking I'm actually offended/upset, I'm just kidding :)

and no I'm not that tall (Eazy's like 6'5" or 6'6"?)

and yes, I'm a much healthier weight than i was at one time

No problem, I don't like seeing people feeling bad for being who they are :) My weight fluctuates all the time, so sometimes I look too thin too my face looks awful sometimes I gain weight and only my belly grows and is ridiculous. And I don't want to sound like a jackas* saying that being thin is bad cause I wouldn't want somebody to do it to me either :)

The tight skinny pants make his long non muscly thin legs look too thin XD makes me wanna feed him or like they are going to break. Same reason I wouldn't wear pantsuits because I have shorter legs and I look like a square if I do lol

3 hours ago, amalfitano said:

He isnt the kind of guy that I would normally fancy but he has that strange charm about him, maybe its his "swag" like Brit said along with that cool 50's rock'n'roll look ;) I dont know... strangely appealing!!!

and of course her and Brit look so cute together with the hight difference :hype:

32 minutes ago, Wombat said:

He isnt the kind of guy that I would normally fancy but he has that strange charm about him, maybe its his "swag" like Brit said along with that cool 50's rock'n'roll look ;) I dont know... strangely appealing!!!

and of course her and Brit look so cute together with the hight difference :hype:

I know right?? :lustney:

those ******* @Nebulosa and @LilyRoseAllen don't know what they're talking about :tehe:

4 hours ago, Wombat said:

Matter of taste of course! But I have never been too excited about guys who are really really muscular... I'm weird I guess :quirkney:

I didn't say I like muscular a lot. I am very versatile ;)  Is just his style in clothing makes him less attractive to me make his legs weird lol I think B. Cumberbatch is super **** but he is tall and thin too. Is just the clothes he wear and his overall look more rosy cheeks, glowing. Actually I dated lots of tall and thin people. I have too big shoulders/arms not proportional to my hips lol so I know the struggle of having different features and I think I am attracted to lanky body, but G's is just weird thin imo.

Archived