Britney trending on facebook

queenofhearts

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, britsangel90 said:

HOnestly, Jordan this should have been mainpaged. The fact that 84 million people watched the debate (biggest in history) but Britney is one of the most talked about topics right after proves how famous she is.

woah man! :o thanks for putting that in perspective!

She slays so much :carpoolney: Preach ha impact sis! :yay:

I saw someone holding a Britney Spears 4 President sign  during CNN's live Telecast on location during their Pre-Presidential Debate live coverage, where the pundits talk about the debate that later that night, it was so funny watching Anderson Cooper talking about serious matters while a Britney sign was behind their set floating above his head on camera

On 9/26/2016 at 11:05 PM, ZAM9315 said:

Love it. I see her trending from time to time on facebook yet no one notices on exhale or says anything which surprises me. Thank you for acknowledging  :CPKney:

I think people don't really say much b/c twiter is more popular for trending topics. She's been trending a lot on facebook as of lately

10 minutes ago, CollidewithME said:

I saw someone holding a Britney Spears 4 President sign  during CNN's live Telecast on location during their Pre-Presidential Debate live coverage, where the pundits talk about the debate that later that night, it was so funny watching Anderson Cooper talking about serious matters while a Britney sign was behind their set floating above his head on camera

ha really?!!!! I need to find this video

Archived