The lip syncing issue...

MissSpearsSaysSo

3 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

This. She came in as a powerhouse equal to baby adele and xtina 

**** whoever ruined her vocal technique over the years because ******** I can't listen to this and not feel a little heartbroken that nobody encouraged her to keep belting those vocals out and showing the world how talented she is.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Barbie Spears said:

**** whoever ruined her vocal technique over the years because ******** I can't listen to this and not feel a little heartbroken that nobody encouraged her to keep belting those vocals out and showing the world how talented she is.

ikr. It max martins idea. Without him & Jice who did this, we wouldn't have BOMT Or OOPS either :( 

I totally support the op!

100%

I am a stan since 2007 and I really missed the years when she sang live very often. 

2016 is her best year post breakdown, she is hot, she has her dancing power back. There is just one thing left: live vocals.

please brit! During circus tour we lived for you oughta know and the few live vocals on everytime. In the femme fatale era you served us a few words live.

during bj you gave us nothing live. Even work b is lipped.

please, now let the glory era be 100% your comeback: sing!!!

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, AaliyahNation1979 said:

Britney needs to pre record her tracks. Britney at 35 should not be lipping to BOMT from when she was 16

Again, agree with you sis! I don't understand why it's so hard for people to wrap their minds around this simple fact! :moorangu:

1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I just don't understand what you guys want to happen tbh? She's almost 20 years into her career. Every memorable pop star have their *thing* that makes them stand out, and for Britney it has always been her performances and her lipsynching. That's HER thing. It just won't change. She DOESN'T feel comfortable singing live, nor using prerecorded vocals because maybe she thinks it's worst to trick us into thinking she's singing when she really isn't anyways......the GP would gave a bigger hay day with trying to point out the fact that the prerecorded vocals ARE prerecorded vocals, and not her singing. 

It's going to be a mess no matter ******* what guys. Just accept it omg.

lol what :nickishade:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Sorry. 

Britney sucks, she can't dance and sing live. What a ******* loser. She needs to change that right now. Her career is over. I don't like her dance moves anymore, not good enough. Femme Fataleney was so much better. Turning in my stan card. 

Good enough for you?:shameless: 

Sis, don't read too deeply into that or start drama when it doesn't have to happen :moorangu:

You honestly believe Britney thinks she's tricking us with pre-recorded vocals?

• Super Mods
Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

Aren't prerecorded vocals indeed a trick tho? I'm lost :nothavingit:

I mean they're not almost 20 year old album vocals! I guess it's a matter of perspective if one thinks they're a trick or not. I don't think Britney really worries over thinking she'd be tricking people if she used pre-recorded vocals.

I was just curious what you meant, no harm in asking questions sis! :saycheese: 

Agree with the OP 100% and every time someone says something like this there has to be an army of delusional britards saying **** like "She's not a singer" "she's an entertainer/recording artist". Lol bye! She was signed because SHE IS A SINGER. There are several videos that prove SHE IS A SINGER. 

Just because some of us say we want her to sing live doesn't mean we're hating. In fact, we RESPECT her more because we don't just see her as a basic recording artist who depends on studio enhancements! We believe in her. 

She really doesn't need to sound perfect. It's so easy. Pre-recorded vocals for dancing parts, and live vocals for walking/posing parts. At least the ballads should be live. No excuse to lip sync CD version of a ballad. 

27 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I still don't get why she pre-recorded her vocals for Work ***** and Toxic at the BBMA's yet she can't do it for POM :quirkney:

THIS!

When I heard the French intro last night I thought they'd use the same vocals from BBMA, which obviously isn't as great as live singing, but it does make a BIG difference, especially for us watching from home. Is she really incapable of TALKING the words to Work *****? :xcuseme: 

I was really really bummed that the entire thing was lipped and it was made even more awkward by the fact that she didn't speak to the audience until three or four songs in, really didn't even say anything, and then left with a "woo!" I don't know. I thought there were some great moments and some cringey moments. I'm just sad that they can't make the effort to prerecord. 

28 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't really get anything they do. It doesn't make sense 

There was info during FF era that she is such a pro in the studio that she can record entire new song in 4hours. So probably doing pre-recorded vocals will take her like one hour per each song... so spent 2 days in the studio and you are all set...

7 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

There was info during FF era that she is such a pro in the studio that she can record entire new song in 4hours. So probably doing pre-recorded vocals will take her like one hour per each song... so spent 2 days in the studio and you are all set...

I don't get it. 

It doesn't make sense since it's the only thing that hurts her image 

Archived