Why bother releasing Glory tbh

BoyToySoldier

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand the meltdowns. Would you rather she perform like she did in 2011 and just do three performances on GMA and Kimmel and be done with the era? Or are you content with her releasing an album and not acknowledge it (BJ) ? I understand wanting pre-recorded vocals and harder choreography but when fans complain about her outfits (leotards) and makeup and hair it gets to be a bit much. Singles are released for the general public. We already have a great album with all the songs that would be released as singles.

This is all about having more Britney on the radio and increasing sales. Sorry but Britney isn't there for it anymore and I'm content with just us fans having a gem of an album and songs. The GP helped to destroy her and kick her when she was down. Why do I care if they're here for her or not?

Remember when Blackout was released? Three singles and only one was a smash and the album is highly regarded as her best work and it had next to zero promo other than one highly criticized performance and three music videos and only two were live action the last one was animated. It wasn't until the Circus Tour: a year and a half later when she was able to perform other songs from Blackout.

For once we're getting actual promo, a good album and Britney is performing much better than she has since 2004 and fans are bitching? I think at this point you need to take what you can get. She's reaching a point where she's probably going to just release albums and do a performance here and there like Barbra Streisand, in fact just days ago Barbra just booked her first concert in Houston, that's amazing when you consider she's been around for over 50 years. So why are we complaining? Barbra went decades without touring or giving any *****, in fact she never truly toured, the most she's done was one month here and there. She let her work speak for itself.

I'd love it if Britney did the same as Barbra. She's given us nearly 20 years. What would be ideal for me and most fans would be if every new era Britney recorded 20 second video snippets of her singing each track of her album in the manner that's on the album and release those snippets the week leading up to the album release date. Each day would have three snippets and it would act as a countdown. Britney could even do it randomly throughout the day. Britney could go live on social media and do it. Then those snippets are added to her vevo account. That would give the fans two gifts, the first being able to hear her voice and the second being something to shove in the haters faces proving she can sing. That would be the best.

TLDR: she's performing and confident again. If you though Circus and FF were great eras you have no room to drag this one.

Archived