Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I loved every second of it (of what I could watch, because I lost connection right in the Missy Medley :embarrassney:)

Hope someone recorded it or that they upload it somewhere

It was A MA ZING!!!

That should've been the vma performance.

They'll never stop ruining the camera cuts right? :donewithit: They did it at the vmas and tonight as well, when she's under G-Eazy doing her hairflips

And gosh, who wants to see the crowd's faces??? :sofedup:

Besides that, it was awesome, she looked great, she reminded me of the Korea performance from ITZ promo. I was just watching it two days ago, and said, she would never wear something like that again. She proved me wrong :crying1:

Just looked that up.

Yes, the outfit is similar.

Honestly, Britney today is like double the size :( I'm not hating, she still looks amazing regardless. I just personally perhaps her very skinny, especially with her new face (NOT hating, just my preference).

I loved today's outfit (& hat and jacket), but I could do without the pigtails :P (yes, I get it, it's her throwback to BOMT).

3 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

I honestly felt chemistry. Not sure what you were seeing...

Yea I don't know. I'm starting to think they both do really dig each other. I think that's why. I went to his twitter and he's already retweeted so  much stuff. And he's basically changed the lyrics of me, myself, and i at all his shows since the vmas. So maybe that's it, and they feel weird. 

31 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Is it me or Britney was a bit shy and avoiding looking at him in the eye? ***** is feeling his *** but is trynna fight it because she's done with men.

:donewithit:

Not really, i screamed too when I saw him, but just because they have a lot of chemistry and people love them

31 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Is it me or Britney was a bit shy and avoiding looking at him in the eye? ***** is feeling his *** but is trynna fight it because she's done with men.

:donewithit:

I thought it was the opposite... she was so into him she grabbed his crotch with a strenght and rubbed and hugged him.

I think G-eazy was literally scared of her lol Or ... like when you met again a crush you love more than they love you and you lose confidence and act awkward because it didn't work the first move you made :giggleney:

Guest Brichney.
4 minutes ago, Denisa said:

Exactly, they looked weird.. a lot of people noticed that

Is it called ****** tension? I wonder what Charlie (the others before him too, but he confirmed it to her, I guess) did that was so bad for her to be completely self-conscious now and do everything to avoid men.

Archived