Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
Just now, Lauretta Rays said:

He looks hot with or without a beard to me tho :bootyney:

i hate to say this but i think the crowd cheered louder when he came on the stage like they think he saved the show which, idk, maybe?

He looks way hotter with the facial hair. :idkney:

I love the fact that she was more sensual with her movements and I also felt that this performance was better than the last two. The problem is the lipsyncing and the fact that she added the missy segment when she could've added her new music. I love Britney still and all she needs.....I'm telling you is to sit her *** on a chair and sing a ballad that's it. Seriously though this was the best performance this era though!!!!!!!!!! My poor Britney got tired though!!!!

2 minutes ago, Sebastian88 said:

She's the pro not us and there are many FEMALE performers out there that can both sing and keep the energy up for more than 30 minutes...oh yah, and they're older than her.

Everyone can have their own opinion about the performance stop bitching to people that don't want to bash it 

I was so scared when the french started in the beginning that a chair was going to rise up behind the dancers. 

I was slayed but it is not Superbowl worthy. Her lips didn't match the words at all when she was walking through the crowd and the womanizer break was boring without the tanning lights.

If she lipped better I think she could've gotten away with people thinking she did Slave and the slow part of Toxic live. I was almost tricked for a second.

She still killed it and I can't wait to re-watch it and then see her do it again at apple next week in a different outfit. 

Name ONE other performer that does what Britney does. 

NOT ******* POSSIBLE.

She just performered for THIRTY minutes straight without stopping and she ******* owned it the entire time. 

No one else has the same star power and energy that Britney does. She puts on a damn SHOW. People want her to sing live and say she doesn't dance enough to make up for the lip syncing? 

PUH-LEEEEEZE.

SHE ******* SLAYED AND THE HATERZ CAN LEAVE. 

ALL HAIL QUEEN BRITNEY!

:flawless::flawless::flawless:

1 minute ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

Some of you need to be objective... The fact that she has some hideous leotards doesn't mean all leotards are hideous... And it doesn't mean either than wearing anything but a leotard is fine... It's not, that outfit is a mess, it's even more dated than leotards and her hair and make up were a ******* mess... :rihclap:

It's just ridiculous when there's non stop complaints over the leotards and she changes it up and you still whine. She looked great :ririshade2:

Archived