Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, really really cool guy said:

beyonce lip synchs...people are too brainwashed to notice 

Beyonce sings acapella at her concerts and the vocals are different. Britney can be better than Beyonce because she's more talented, but Britney would need to work hard and put her all into her career like Beyonce does. Britney doesn't seem interested in doing that anymore. 

3 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

God I hope not.

That song drives me nuts and there are so many GOOD songs on her new album

Agreeed!!!

I feel like maybe the similarity to Christina's single title is not a coincidence, and it's like a toss-up for her between taking a jab at Aguilera with this as a single versus at JT with Liar. 

Just now, cho said:

I would've missed it all. I was an hour off. Went to get my yorkies prescription and some wine I thought I had it perfectly timed. I come in, get in the exhale chat and people are freaking out I'm like "WAIT ITS ON RIGHT NOW" :letitburn:

I was so nervous when ryan introduced britney to perform, and then that weird language from bbma intro starts playing and then britney's coming through from the audience door serving hot and fierce queen that she is. sorry for my english but quuen was so fierce and hot, i can't :sobbing:

Guest Brichney.
Just now, ErJ wants LIAR as a single said:

bye delusional :moorangu:

The Gp dislikes everything what she does now, only the music is good. Open your eyes.

Bye hater, love you. <3 

Archived