• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
2 minutes ago, ErJ wants LIAR as a single said:

lmao Britney is not comparable to Beyonce, Beyonce is on another level

Compare Primeney, not Currentey.

this

The ******* nerve, Primeney was on a level of her own.

Yes, Nowney is the same as Beyonce, only Beyonce pre-records sings, that's the ONLY difference. Bye.

Just now, mrken said:

I think performing for audience that you know came here for u and audience that probably half of them doesn't care about you is still kinda diff.. and she's not using any props from the POM too.. so it's a bit weird seeing her doing that same movement (the pole in slave and DYWCO) but without the props.. lol

yes, I understand that, but in that case why do it? if she's gonna be so nervous I'd rather she doesn't do it because she looked half happy/half terrified on that stage

and abbout that choreo, she could've change it up just a little bit. maybe i'm just ranting or whatever

4 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Not so fast sis! Ill be keeping my expectations low like i have been all through my childhood every xmas!
2qvs8qr.gif

Well Santa is ******* early for you 

don't be too naughty

;) 

2 minutes ago, WorkBixxh said:

LOL .... I'm 90% sure it will be the same show for the Apple festival , hope she takes G with ha :quirkney:

I know he was in Vegas yesterday but who knows what his schedule is like. 

1 minute ago, Chris88 said:

I was so afraid before it started but she actually did great. In my opinion Stronger was unnecessary and she shouldn't have used the VMA mix of Make Me...But it was great! She moved a lot and the selection was great. Of course she could have sang live some of the parts especially the Toxic entrance and some other parts but it was still nice. Now talking about the GP,  they're harsh no matter what. Just afraid of the I-tunes Festival because the Brits won't easily let a full lip-sync slip. And G-Eazy, man! That dude is loyal! Great to see how they respect each other as artists.    

Stronger was the best song! :rihit: lol

Just like the BBMA I feel like BOMT is missing. But at least she did Crazy. Don't ya'll see it? she's performing Stronger and Crazy on tv for the first time in what? 15 years? That's my dream come true as a fan since the beginning. Probably in 10 years she'll perform some Glory tracks like she did this year with BOM and TOMH lol

Normally I'm very supportive, and believe me. I enjoyed watching the show... It's just that when she did DYWCO she didn't even know the lyrics, plus in other songs she barely opened her mouth so it could be less obvious she was lipping... Other than that she did look great. I love ponytailney and the intro was great. I hope she keeps that costume for LV. I would have preferred to have a couple of new songs though. I'd die for an If I'm dancing and Change Your Mind performance tbh.

Archived