Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OneKissFromYou said:

Omg you guys missing the slayage work ***** entrance, i'm still slayed rn :sobbing:

I would've missed it all. I was an hour off. Went to get my yorkies prescription and some wine I thought I had it perfectly timed. I come in, get in the exhale chat and people are freaking out I'm like "WAIT ITS ON RIGHT NOW" :letitburn:

How can you fans not support her, you asked no leoatrd she did exactly what some people asked (the outfit from Korea 2003 Performance somebody posted yesterday!). She had full on choreo (not the best but was very entertaining), she was nervous but she was not stiff, was great. Stop having so impossible perfectionist demands for Britney she is doing amazing.Fans of other people support them even when they are so so. You guys should be grateful she is not Walkus again or Boring like in FF, she is a work in progress! And she was all over G-eazy, she wants him and I think she will get it :)

She looked amazing on stage! I don't even care if she lip syncs. The emotion and passion is back. You can tell she really gave it her all and that's all I've ever wanted from her. I hope this performance goes viral for all the right reasons.:hype:

So proud of Britney. She's come SO far. 

Just now, shadowaddict said:

IA. I understand the meltdown over her Vegas promo instead of doing songs from her new album. But it was a great show for the GP I guess. Its the exposure. I believe she is gaining her confidence slowly. BBMAS, VMAS and now this. We should celebrate her instead of putting her down :otears:

Exactly, I feel like this era is gonna be great for putting her back out into performing on such large platforms and to get her noticed by the GP again :kisses2all:

The first part of Toxic was GREAT, same with I'm A Slave 4 U performance, she's SO HOT. And I love the outfit, I'm so happy it wasn't leotard! :hype:
BUT I was disappointed that she didn't even pre-record her vocals. Seriously, it's too much, she can't just lipsync to her 20-years old vocals and she's not even trying to do it properly anymore :embarrassney: The most embarrassing part was when G-Eazy did all of his parts live and she was just... lipsyncing. 
However, I was happy that G-Eazy was there and I was hoping for some hot hot hot moments but this time there was literally no chemistry :sizeup: Britney even looked kinda uncomfortable.
I'm not mad that it was POM because this was for GP and GP wants to hear her greatest hits. I'm mad that she didn't pre-record vocals. :sofedup: 

Archived