Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so afraid before it started but she actually did great. In my opinion Stronger was unnecessary and she shouldn't have used the VMA mix of Make Me...But it was great! She moved a lot and the selection was great. Of course she could have sang live some of the parts especially the Toxic entrance and some other parts but it was still nice. Now talking about the GP,  they're harsh no matter what. Just afraid of the I-tunes Festival because the Brits won't easily let a full lip-sync slip. And G-Eazy, man! That dude is loyal! Great to see how they respect each other as artists.    

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

idk, I didn't think she was nervous this time. Like, it was pretty evident how nervous she was during WB at the BBMA. This time I just felt her distracted, like she needed to rehearse more, but it was excellent anyway. FFney could never

Yeah, she missed a few cues...maybe that's what was throwing her off?

It's as if her stage presence was completely absent tonight...which was NOT the case at the BBMA's.

Guest ErJ Spears

lmao Britney is not comparable to Beyonce, Beyonce is on another level

Compare Primeney, not Currentey.

8 minutes ago, CurtisB said:

I'm not a huge Bey fan, but come on.  Bey has emotion and fire....Britney doesn't have that anymore. That's ok.  

this

Just now, Unusual You said:

I don't know.... She really had the opportunity to be confortable and stuff since she was doing 95% of choreo she already performed a lot of times.

I think performing for audience that you know came here for u and audience that probably half of them doesn't care about you is still kinda diff.. and she's not using any props from the POM too.. so it's a bit weird seeing her doing that same movement (the pole in slave and DYWCO) but without the props.. lol

Archived